Sign in to follow this  
Row D Seat 7

Is palace away sold out?

Yep on sale tuesday.

OTHER TICKET NEWS:

Crystal Palace v Norwich City - Barclays Premier League

Saturday, April 9, KO 3PM

Tickets on general sale from 9am on Tuesday, March 22.

Me thinks this will be a sell out by the end of the week if not before

Just a heads up but Norwich/Liverpool St will be a nightmare in both directions as there are 2 sometimes 3 bus journeys involved depending which trains you go on. Looks like via Ely into Kings Cross is the only option.

[quote user="Hairy Canary"]Club Cabbage for us too.

First time at Palace.[/quote]So that''s cattle class for both then. [:D]The Arthur Wait stand is shocking. The bogs are a health hazard and forget about trying to buy anything at HT. Stock up well before you set off although there is a big Sainsburys behind one of the goals.Still, three points and who cares ? [:D]

[quote user="Hairy Canary"]Club Cabbage for us too.

First time at Palace.[/quote]

First time at Selhurst. Boy oh Boy. You''re in for a treat.

Lovely ground. Lovely area.

[quote user="morty"]Which is why it''s club cabbage for me ;)[/quote]

Have to say that on this occasion you''re lucky to have

club cabbage as a back up. Us London supporters have

had to go via Cambridge since Xmas. Almost double the travel time and the price. Plus a fight to get on the smaller

trains. Makes CC seem like luxury travel.

Only ''restricted view'' tickets remaining. Don''t quite know what to expect there [8-)], but that''s two tickets bought, along with the club cabbage. Not bad at 91 pound for two of us (Adult and U21).

[quote user="Dr. Ink"]Only ''restricted view'' tickets remaining. Don''t quite know what to expect there [8-)], but that''s two tickets bought, along with the club cabbage. Not bad at 91 pound for two of us (Adult and U21).[/quote]Yeah I could only get restricted view too, they can''t be far off being sold out.

Restricted view is due to the hoof-ball PalAr5e are accustomed to playing of late; I''ll not be able to see half the game now I''m at the back row.

Revenge is sweet, not just at one of the meanest grounds for us point-wise as I can see us getting something, but that fact you''ve all got bus replacement, and I can get there with my Oyster card. Damn you Abellio!

Going on Cabbage is no guarantee you''ll arrive. Getting off and walking has happened before. Good luck to everyone who is going for the first time.

It''s odd, I recall a spell in the late 80s/early 90s when Selhurst was a happy hunting ground where we seemed to win plenty, but we are certainly now overdue a win there; shame I can''t go as I think this could be the year

I used to get fed up with going there. I''ve been there plenty of times to see us play not just Palace but also Charlton and Wimbledon who had turns sharing the ground. It was often a treat for Christmas/New Year too. I seem to remember we used to win there regularly in the early 90s and I think we''ll win this time.[Y]

Just make sure your friendly Club Cabbage driver goes the right direction once he leaves the M25 as the last time I went to Selhurst Park with Cabbage we ended up having to turn round at Gatwick Airport!!!

Just make sure your friendly Club Cabbage driver goes the right direction once he leaves the M25 as the last time I went to Selhurst Park with Cabbage we ended up having to turn round at Gatwick Airport!!!

Quality!

Does anyone else remember the game there in the late 90s when Adrian Forbes went down under a challenge in our half and failed to get a free kick, but he stayed on the ground trying to milk it.  The ball went into the other half but then Palace played it forward and had a break on.  Forbes sprang to his feet, hoofed the ball downfield, then collapsed again in a heap nursing his "injury".  No one was fooled.

For all those that are worried about their restricted view tickets, I''ve had one before at Palace. This video also shows what you''ll probably get.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgVXOJR9qzs

It''s really not that bad

Did the guy leave his lens cap on WHD? :)

I remember going there, I think in approx 1991 for a ZDS game, memory tells me we lost, and I think Geoff Thomas was playing, but that was when we were at one(open) end of the ground,so the view was good!

The last time I was there was the Chase Out party after the Halvergate Salad Dodger finally got the message and left office in 95.

I remember the splintered wooden seats bolted onto the terrace and the seemingly endless journey through Sarf Larndon to get there.

And the David Hopkin og.

Only went there once, never again. If I remember correctly the last five miles took longer than the other one hundred. Missed the kickoff, our so-called seats were at the back of the stand and the last three rows were on the same level !

i remember driving there and taking my friends advice of not going round M25 but carry on straight across london !

good job we left early to get there never again !