Sign in to follow this  
Thecanaryfan

We Are Going To Win.

No BS. We will beat Newcastle today. We have no time for pessimism. We are the better side. F the St James'' Park disaster. We are stronger. Everybody together. Let''s do this, and let us FFS sake enjoy it.

Ex-claimer - We will win the T20 World Cup on Sunday to boost.

Good weekend for all involved. Enjoy it.

You probably will win. You are decent on the road under Mccarthy and Wolves have gone backwards since selling that lump to Bournemouth.

Obviously hope you lose though.

Binner.

Harrington, Herman, Os''bourne - I have been a member on here longer that all three of you - I have logged over 3000 posts.

Do you honestly believe I have posted this as a joke?

The paranoia on this forum is hilarious!

It''s all very Wizian though isn''t it?! One week it''s overly pessimistic ''sack everyone'',''we are the worst team in the PL'' . The next it''s overly optimistic claims that we are going to win one of our toughest games of the season. There''s no shades of grey in your approach. God knows what will happen if we lose today?? (Actually, He and I probably do.....)

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]Harrington, Herman, Os''bourne - I have been a member on here longer that all three of you - I have logged over 3000 posts. [/quote]
And I''ve been storing them all.
[img]http://www.wheeliebins.co.uk/media/wysiwyg/smelly_wheelie_bin.jpg[/img]

What drivel Herman - And if you believe today''s game is one of our toughest of the season, you seriously have a lot to learn about football.

Stay paranoid gents.

If we lose today......We Are All Going To Whine......

And I bet anyone who shows even the slightest insurrection gets mobbed by the forum police.