Sign in to follow this  
Well b back

Just wanted to say thank you

To the Newcastle fan who probably cost their team the game today.

Seconds left in the 1st half we would have had to take a rushed free kick. Gave us the chance to send players forward think of the delivery and above all get the Newcastle defenders to lose concentration.

Thanks again mate if you have not kept us up you sure have sent the club you worship down lol

Once you are shown on MOD tonight bet you will only be looking forward to work on Monday if you work with Sunderland fans. Was nearly as good as the beach ball goal at Sunderland.

I thought it was suicidal

Chucking the ball about in the 46th minute

Sheer stupidity

Just desserts

Sheer joy. Did the hugely fat lardy one conceal it in his second stomach, it was cleverly done without his shirt on, I couldn''t see him lift the flaps at all.

[quote user="Vanwink"]Sheer joy. Did the hugely fat lardy one conceal it in his second stomach, it was cleverly done without his shirt on, I couldn''t see him lift the flaps at all.[/quote]

lol he certainly could not run off with it

I called it as they were chucking it about, I said that we would score & then Brady would turn round and give it large to the Newcastle fans. He didn''t let me down!

Interesting to see both Benitez & Mike Deans reaction. Benitez didn''t seem to be happy about it, the ref simply shrugged his shoulders to say ''what did you expect''

Benitez seemed to mention it in his post-match interview - but what did he expect, the ref to blow for half time while their fans were busy twatting about with the ball?

Yup, and it probably was - but it''s meant to be a minimum time, and the ball is meant to be in play for that time, not being tossed around in the away supporters!

Yep, Benitez is obviously one step removed from reality.

I''m surprised Alex didn''t complain about the state of the balls at the end of the game, covered in lard various other smearings.

lol so lets play by Benetiz rules imagine the scene. Last game of the season at Everton. We need a point to stay up Everton need a point to qualify for Europe. Both teams when getting the ball kick the ball straight to their supporters. The fans hold the ball each time for 3 1/2 minutes. Both teams happy Benetiz complains that the ref did not add on 90 minutes stoppage time.

Bit silly I know but just as stupid as Benetiz thinking the ref should blow the whistle after 1 minute when the ball went into their fans after 30 seconds of the stoppage time. Blame your fans mate not the ref.