Sign in to follow this  
grinner

12 to do it

12 wins and we will be there.that would give us 89 points.not easy,but it would do .add a couple of draws.who nows.ah big problem,refs and their linesmen.cant say with my hand on my heart i have seen what i call a ref who is hell bent on spoiling a game which should be left to flow. all we see now is stop start,stop start. time wasting goal kicks that take an age from 1st min.go unpunished players rolling about on the bl---y grass.offsides againts us this season is a joke,i swear the linesmen are the same at every home game this season,ect,ect.so those 12 wins are going hard to get.unless the men in black get a grip.its a mans game out there.just be fair and dont play to the crowd as was the case in 2nd half yesterday.be a man.

Couldn''t agree more Grinner. Makin sence there. They say (don''t ask me who "they" are!!) that the route to promotion is to win all your home games and draw your away games. I know, I know a lot easier said than done but realistically if we''re lookin at top 2 we can''t afford to drop anymore than 4/5 points at home. If we throw in a few wins away at lowly Crewe, Burnley, Wimbledon etc we''ll be fine. Well I can dream anyway!!

I think that on average we should be aiming for 2 points a game. which is win at home and draw away. That would give us 92 pts which would nearly guarantee auto promotion. and really i can''t see why people are saying that were in a false position and we will only finish up in the play-offs. wow we haven''t won for 2 league games! thats a crisis?! in our last 8 games we have got an average just over 2 points per game which is a brilliant record so we are well on our way to the division 1 title!
so well done grinner coz 12 more wins is exactly on average 2 pts per game. which would win us the league.
But we could afford maybe 10 wins with a few draws.