Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

Sliding Doors

Budapest Canary wrote the following post at 03/04/2016 11:03 PM:

Probably this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6vFkAocfWc

"Let''s get the positives out of the way first.....finishes pint.......well that''s them done with"

Good link.

Bore by name bore by nature , maybe you should get a life and spend a little less time on here yourself as your not really even a City fan just somebody trying to be Mr Big as your cry baby remarks on the team for tomorrow thread proved , You sounded like a sad pathetic little man who was almost in tears because he wasn''t the center of attention . Do everybody a favour and stop breathing , hell what a double that would be survival and you gone for good .

"I don''t understand why fans will be straight on here when we lose but absent when we win"

Ah, I''m beginning to understand your condition Bor.

The answer is quite simple.

Normal people don''t convert to living a bizarre cyber dream, like yourself.

Normal people understand that when times are tough they do what they can and cast their honest opinions to try and change the destiny of the club they support.

It''s fairly simple.

And you are getting more and more boring by the minute.

It''s funny how 99% of posters agree that Bor is complete and utter bell piece yet he still hasn''t realised it for himself.

He''s like the Pinkuns answer to Katie Hopkins.

So, let me just get this straight.
Highland, Canary One et al can come on here, slag off the club, the fans (happy clapper morons etc etc), the management and the players.
But when we win, Bor isn''t allowed to make a very fair observation that none of them bother to post thoughts, opinions, praise for players and management or even maybe some reluctant acceptance they might be wrong?
Ok.

As much as the miserableists have the right to log in and only post a torrent of negativity when it suits them, Bor has the right to log in and voice his opinion as well.

Lets be honest, we know there are plenty of folks who like to log in and have a moan, but disappear off the face of the internet when the team do things well.

"Lets be honest, we know there are plenty of folks who like to log in and have a moan, but disappear off the face of the internet when the team do things well."

So what Ian? Are they doing you any harm? Does a certain individual have to ridicule them and question their loyalty to the club at every given opportunity? Is that behavior really necessary?

Would you like to be referred as a binner and a troll every time you log on in the hope of finding a serious debate?

Its egotism at its worst. And it has ruined this forum.

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]"Lets be honest, we know there are plenty of folks who like to log in and have a moan, but disappear off the face of the internet when the team do things well."

So what Ian? Are they doing you any harm? Does a certain individual have to ridicule them and question their loyalty to the club at every given opportunity? Is that behavior really necessary?

Would you like to be referred as a binner and a troll every time you log on in the hope of finding a serious debate?

Its egotism at its worst. And it has ruined this forum.[/quote]Yes, because you really come across as someone here for serious debate.....

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]Would you like to be referred as a binner and a troll every time you log on in the hope of finding a serious debate?

Its egotism at its worst. And it has ruined this forum.[/quote]
You''re starting to sound remarkably like Lakey.

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]"Lets be honest, we know there are plenty of folks who like to log in and have a moan, but disappear off the face of the internet when the team do things well."

Its egotism at its worst. And it has ruined this forum.[/quote]Oh and a few more points.In my experience people get ridiculed because they are ridiculous.And there is plenty debate here if you choose to seek it out and engage in it, or i guess you could just choose to constantly moan about other posters, rather than talk about football. Your choice I guess.

Serious debate is off the menu sadly Bors biotch. This forum is now littered with your and Bors petulant drivel.

If he continues to accuse honest posters of being trolls or binner''s he will hear from me every time.

It seems to me like the pack have lost their easy target now LDC has had enough and have now turned on Bor instead.

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]Serious debate is off the menu sadly Bors biotch. This forum is now littered with your and Bors petulant drivel.

If he continues to accuse honest posters of being trolls or binner''s he will hear from me every time.[/quote]I think you may have lost any moral high ground you mistakingly thought you had there.....

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]Serious debate is off the menu sadly Bors biotch. This forum is now littered with your and Bors petulant drivel.[/quote]
You were doing moderately okay until you lost it there.
If you were honest with yourself and everyone else who posts here, and just admit you are here for an argument, I can probably oblige you.

[quote user="George Osborn"][quote user="Thecanaryfan"]Serious debate is off the menu sadly Bors biotch. This forum is now littered with your and Bors petulant drivel.[/quote]
If you were honest with yourself and everyone else who posts here, and just admit you are here for an argument, I can probably oblige you.
[/quote]No you can''t.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="George Osborn"][quote user="Thecanaryfan"]Serious debate is off the menu sadly Bors biotch. This forum is now littered with your and Bors petulant drivel.[/quote]
[/quote]No you can''t.[/quote]
FFS!

I do wonder if we would have scored in added-on time at the end of the first half if the Newcastle fans hadn''t held on to the ball for so long.