Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

Sliding Doors

In the 93rd minute, Olsson''s speculative shot drifts wide.

Would Baldyboy, Highland, Luton, CanaryOne, Daly, Newton etc all be less busy than they seem to be tonight?

[quote user="Loopzilla"]Christ, give it a rest Boring and just enjoy the afterglow of a fantastic win.[/quote]

Bor has a very fair point though Loopzilla.

Maybe Alex, I just get fed up of the petty point scoring squabbles each week from either side. Far from having a point it all seems rather pointless from my perspective.

Anyway, what a game! 😀

Really Bor, this is where you really pish people off! We won, everyone so far that I have seen is nothing but full of praise for the team! Do you, in your life except poor performance, mediocrity and general mistakes without commenting or feeling let down?? Not that it means a lot to me but can you please cease these argumentative posts or do you do it for the attention?? Sometimes I really think that is your reason!

Lessingham, this board for the last two weeks has been like a morgue! Just my humble opinion but I think these types of posts have driven a lot of posters away. Just really sick of Nor and his BS posts. He asked last week if he should not post anymore, with posts like this I personally think he should!

Oh what a suprise.. a classic post from the prize Pinkun idiot...

How about you talk about football instead of taking digs at other posters?

Or even better just fu*k off?

Lessingham, this board for the last two weeks has been like a morgue! Just my humble opinion but I think these types of posts have driven a lot of posters away. Just really sick of Nor and his BS posts. He asked last week if he should not post anymore, with posts like this I personally think he should!

Ron, agree it has been like a morgue, fine lines all the time on here, for me have to try and not take certain posters took serious, otherwise there would be no one left on here, get the fact some get pee''d off.

I had thought that Mr Chops had had a partial lobotomy, I now realise it was the full Monty.

I don''t understand why "fans" will be straight on here when we lose but absent when we win.

It is a perfectly reasonable question.

Sorry if that bores you, though not that sorry as I don''t really care what you think.

Perhaps if you ask Pete nicely, he will ban me.

Lol

They have an important business meeting tonight it''s important damnit!

Buh wrote the following post at 02/04/2016 7:03 PM:

"Lol

They have an important business meeting tonight it''s important damnit! "

Or maybe they are at the away season ticket holders do?

It''s simple really Borbyn..

Some people use this forum to let some steam off.

Others use it to post constant drivel like yourself.

Ah, nice mature response there (or should I type ''their'' just to give you another reason to try and ridicule) Bor!

Egoist? Much!

Chopsy, you have become a sad almost unrecognisable reflection of your former self. Tragic to be honest cos you used to be such good value.

[quote user="Budapest Canary"]Probably this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6vFkAocfWc[/quote][:D][:D][:D]