Sign in to follow this  
havemyhowsonit

NEIL OUT!! Week 8 I think

Same old same. 1 point from 27 and he''s still a messiah according to many.

Wake up please. This bloke has just got lucky now the luck has ran out. Worse part is the amount of money wasted on panic buys.

He''s just got worse by the weeks. Ruined the club

[quote user="alartz"]Same old same. 1 point from 27 and he''s still a messiah according to many.

Wake up please. This bloke has just got lucky now the luck has ran out. Worse part is the amount of money wasted on panic buys.

He''s just got worse by the weeks. Ruined the club[/quote]do you have a solution? Or just complaints?

Too late for solutions.

Would have been ok if they sacked him before January. Could have been changed but not now. Money has been spent and the damage done

If he had any decency he would have resigned. It''s terrible that we have these Scottish cockroaches leeching off the club when their true level is managing a team like Forfar.

[quote user="AmericanNorwichFan"][quote user="alartz"]Same old same. 1 point from 27 and he''s still a messiah according to many.

He''s just got worse by the weeks. Ruined the club[/quote]do you have a solution? Or just complaints?[/quote]Do you have a solution?

alartz wrote the following post at 05/03/2016 5:58 PM:

I bet mclaren gets the sack before Neil does.

---------------

They should''ve sacked Mclaren ages ago. If Alex Neil had spent the money they''ve done at the start of the season I''d be agreeing with you that Alex Neil should be sacked as well, however, with team what do you really expect - Russell Martin in the middle of defence, gary O''Neil as your defensive mid, Cameron Jerome as your striker. Even you can weigh that up and admit it isn''t a good enough team. What I had hoped was that our momentum from last season would carry on from last season, and it did for a while, just not long enough.

I have to question why he spent £8m on Brady and keeps playing him at left back when everyone seems to recognise he''d be far better utilised further forward. We have a decent left back in Olssen so this doesn''t seem to make much sense.

I also have to question why he spent £8m on Naismith and keeps playing him where all Everton fans have said he can''t really play and subsequently, apart from his debut he''s been poor. We have Hoolahan to play in the hole so this doesn''t seem to make much sense either.

Martin doesn''t have to play at centre half. Jerome doesn''t have to be our loan striker. O''neil l''ll give you as Tetty is injured.

We are an average squad as you say Mrs but we are under achieving imo. We may be poor but one point from a quarter of the season, come on we''re not that bad! Even Villa''s crappy squad are doing better than that.

One point separating the 3 clubs fighting for the one survival place so it is not too late to do something. Sunderland with a good manager have the momentum. The only way either Norwich or Newcastle will survive is to do something different because the way things are going neither will survive. 9 games left we have nothing to lose at this rate we will be very fortunate to get near the 30 point mark

I guess alartz must have been too busy to update this, so I''m doing it for him. Just wanted to add how lucky we have been in the last two weeks, and that despite some limited success on the field it''s surely only a matter of time until the clueless, hapless Alex Neil is sacked so he can no longer ruin our club.[:D]

"Sunderland with a good manager have the momentum"

Lol...

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]at this rate we will be very fortunate to get near the 30 point mark[/quote]28 points & 7 games left. So do you still think we will be fortunate to get near the 30 point mark?

Nice back to back clean sheets for the first time this season I believe! A back 4 that looks solid and a classy CB in Klose...

But more importantly, we appear to have come out of that 11 game spell without the club imploding, like hood that if we had seen the fans turn it would have been a nail in the coffin! The part the fans have to play in these important home games and place away is huge!

As i have crashed your forum today I will say that Alex Neil seems like a good manager for your team as lambert did.

He has no money, if he keeps you up which seems unlikely he might get you back. I''d have him at the villa after the lambert sherwood Garde dembarkle.

Its sad that you people actually search and re-post these threads. This chap had a good opinion and because we finally won a match he is out of order? Pathetic.

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]Its sad that you people actually search and re-post these threads. This chap had a good opinion and because we finally won a match he is out of order? Pathetic.[/quote]

Alartz - good opinion - i think not - just a moaning old carnt

No Canaryfan, its about a small group of people you only see here when they have something to whinge about, and never have anything good to say about the team they, allegedly, support.

Thats whats a bit pathetic.

Nothing wrong in having a personal opinion about wanting a manager out, but i really dont get the other comments from the OP."Ruined the club" is such a vague and meaningless thing, unless there was some actual meat on the bones as to what it actually means. Also the OP says that ruined the club, whatever that actually does  mean, is not as bad as wasting money on panic buys, as thats the "worse part".Also, dont see the many calling Alex a messiah, so all in all not a very thought provoking OP. Looks like its City that have woken up please  and alartz that is sleeping.

[quote user="morty"]No Canaryfan, its about a small group of people you only see here when they have something to whinge about, and never have anything good to say about the team they, allegedly, support.

Thats whats a bit pathetic.[/quote]
And lack the moral fibre or, balls, per say, to come on here after their (usually) overly-negative-to-try-and-get-a-response posts have been sh@t all over by, well, reality.

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]Its sad that you people actually search and re-post these threads. This chap had a good opinion and because we finally won a match he is out of order? Pathetic.[/quote]

What exactly was his good opinion?

His good opinion is that 1 point from 27 is not good form. I''m not going to disagree with this. He has also highlighted that the manager should have been sacked earlier in the season. Again, he is probably right. And I suspect this will be the general consensus come May. Though I hope to be proven wrong.

Fair enough, he seems to have disappeared now we have won a game. But I don''t think that is because he doesn''t support the club.

I think he''s away starting the "go and get Neil Lennon while he''s available" petition...

Apples