Sign in to follow this  
smooth

The dugout celebration

Superb

The passion and the unity of the group shone through.

You can see the team spirit there.

I hope they can take that into the palace game and not follow these great results with a no show. A very winnable game, but a game I desperately want to see us pick up points. Newcastle vs Southampton, I hope Southampton put them to the sword.

The Sunderland home game can be that other game to put a team away. As always wishing the weekdays away and wanting the weekend to come asap

Our record at Selhurst Park doesn''t fill me with much confidence but the way both sides are playing you never know. A point there would be a big point. To get a point there and 3 vs Sunderland would nearly have us over the finish line.

Agreed Ron, the Man City game was a big turning point for us. There appears to be tremendous togetherness and belief in the squad and management, exactly what a team like ours needs for the run in.

Never doubted the team spirit and some of the scenes of players celebrating the goals, the backroom staff running onto the pitch after the 3rd goal and the utter joy on the faces of players who werent involved but were kicking every ball in the home dug out like Tettey and Russ were amazing.

We''ve turned a corner but this fight isnt over yet but what is for sure is that we are up for the battle

Oh I agree this is not over at all. But we know how the west brom game result led to hughtons dismissal and the spinal we were on. Let''s hope even with rafa and mitrovic finding form that they have enough trouble to go down.

Crystal palaces long quest for a win worries me, as normally we do a no show as give that team that win.

I would love a dave Philips volley winner from Naismith. Bit not taking anything for granted. Anything at selhurst park is a bonus and the Sunderland fixture is a fixture we should relish and want to repeat the scenes at 5pm yesterday.

Bring it on

That''s the fastest I''ve seen Bassong run all season to get to Olsson at the final whistle. lol.  As others have said excellent team spirit being shown, long may it and our run continue. OTBC.

Loved Bassong''s reaction at then end sprinting up to Olsson and getting in his face gee''ing him up. Great stuff.

Hopefully the bloke heckling Neil had a face like a slapped arse at the end, he was probably already clearing his throat to boo at the final whistle

[quote user="Ricky Spanish"]Loved Bassong''s reaction at then end sprinting up to Olsson and getting in his face gee''ing him up. Great stuff.

Hopefully the bloke heckling Neil had a face like a slapped arse at the end, he was probably already clearing his throat to boo at the final whistle[/quote]Is that who Neil was targeting with his celebration? At first I thought he was trying to wind up the Newcastle bench but it was aimed behind.

[quote user="Herman "]Just found this.[:D]

17h17 hours ago

AN: ''At 2-2 one of the fans was having a go at me. I was looking for him at 3-2.''

[/quote]Brilliant!As is this:[URL=http://www.pinkun.com/polopoly_fs/1.4480818.1459670661!/image/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_630/image.jpg][IMG]http://www.pinkun.com/polopoly_fs/1.4480818.1459670661!/image/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_630/image.jpg[/IMG][/URL]and this:[URL=http://www.pinkun.com/polopoly_fs/1.4480743.1459618058!/image/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_630/image.jpg][IMG]http://www.pinkun.com/polopoly_fs/1.4480743.1459618058!/image/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_630/image.jpg[/IMG]

These pictures make the "Naismith doesn''t want to be here" camp look rather stupid.

These pictures say so much more about yesterday than just 3 points, fantastic to see such passion and celebration, fills me with confidence that we are up for it and can do it..........OTBC

I hadn''t been convinced Naismith was up for the fight, delighted I was wrong, and enjoyed my omelette after wiping the egg from my face.

Nice to feel the unity of purpose around the whole stadium.

FCC

"Nice to feel the unity of purpose around the whole stadium"

It was fantastic, even though I don''t like them, have to say the clappers do help create an improved atmosphere. The whole ground gets going rather than just the usual areas, on the pitch it must really give the players a lift to see the whole stadium getting involved.

The Binners seem to have noticed too 😀😀😀

http://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/371168/theyre-staying-up-arent-they/#49

[quote user="Vanwink"]FCC

It was fantastic, even though I don''t like them, have to say the clappers do help create an improved atmosphere. The whole ground gets going rather than just the usual areas, on the pitch it must really give the players a lift to see the whole stadium getting involved.[/quote]

Even the guy next to me who is a fervent anti-clapper succumbed at the final whistle - absolute mayhem!

[quote user="Vanwink"]FCC

It was fantastic, even though I don''t like them, have to say the clappers do help create an improved atmosphere. The whole ground gets going rather than just the usual areas, on the pitch it must really give the players a lift to see the whole stadium getting involved.[/quote]

Even the guy next to me who is a fervent anti-clapper succumbed at the final whistle - absolute mayhem!

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]The Binners seem to have noticed too 😀😀😀

http://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/371168/theyre-staying-up-arent-they/#49[/quote]Just remember it doesn''t matter what league they participate in league they are still dressed like a bunch of clown (and I dont mean just the fans), media whore owned, sister fiddling, multi-fingered load of " really wanna be Ipswich" who will never have our history, class or message boardBrilliant[:D]

Why was AN getting involved with a vocal fan sat behind him ?

wasnt just after the second equalizer either it started after it went 1-1

surely he should rise above it especially during the game ?

And that TWTD thread is a joy to read. Every time one of them makes a vaguely spirited or optimistic post about ten of them respond with statements like "Indeed if they come down threy will spank us again but the ''obvious''

excuse from some percent of our fans will be: ''there was not much

between us and them in the match''. Some created the

petition last summer ''give Paul Anderson a new contract''. Just because

he scored against them. Shows how deeply we have fallen as fans and we

play an inferior role."Good to see they are starting to know their place. Which once MM goes to Villa will soon be League 1.