Sign in to follow this  
KiwiScot

Crystal Palace - C'mon

So happy we are getting the results at the moment was at the beer festival yesterday and reading the updates on flashscores. Awesome stuff and good goals. plus I was sitting next to an Ipswich fan. I told him that his manager was wanting the Villa job and didnt think they will make the playoffs. It was all about the beer though. Now....Can we can bring Palace into the fight? Their fixtures areNorwich(H)Everton(H)Arsenal(A)Man Utd(A)Newcastle(A)Stoke(H)Southampton(A) Surely after we beat them Sunderland will catch them

They''re in a rut like we were, except Pardew hasn''t been able to drag them out of it yet like AN did with us but I still think they''re a good side and they''ll be able to grind their way to safety.

I''m worried about the game at Selhurst to be honest, we have such a poor record there, we''re not great at dealing with counter attacking sides and they''ll see it as a must win.

Our last 3 games have given us enough breathing space to say a draw would be a fantastic result there. I''d certainly take one if offered. We can afford to go there and let them try to break us down and try to nick something. If we beat them they might let their heads drop and get dragged into it but I just can''t see it.

Puncheon always seems to run us ragged as well, shame he came back from injury just in time for this bloody game!

Cup run causing a distraction ?

If so long may it last.....

they have starting with us Sat got to play 4 games in 12 days leading up to their FA cup semi final trip to Wembley.

In fact the FA Cup could play a huge part in our survival this season with us facing 4 of the 5 teams still involved in our last 6 games.

Make4 no mistake, this is a tough game, I would reckon must win for them, where a draw would be good for us, and if we could steal a win, well................ we will be having a party.

They ain''t won this year, Wet Spam game at the weekend looked grim.

Their goals were comical and only looked a threat from set pieces.

With Ryan and Timm and O''Neill, hopefully we can at least get a draw or even Nick all three points.

I dwell on the bogey sides like Fulham and Palace, we''ve never had much joy in the capital and a point garnered would suffice nicely thanks. Music [8]One day/game at a time sweet Jesus...Music [8]

Can only sense a Palace win here. They will take heart from the West Ham result and their crowd will be even more up for it than usual.

We have been so poor away to the lesser lights this season - Villa, Toon, Watford, Bournemouth - but if we bring the boots that we strapped on at Old Traffold and Anfield then we are capable of performing admirably.