Sign in to follow this  
If wed only kept Howie..

Next Saturday - could be even better....

As others have mentioned - if results go our way, we could be overtaking Palace next week..

However an added bonus is that should we pick up a win tomorrow, and Villa lose to Chelsea and Bournemouth, then WE CAN RELEGATE Aston Villa by only getting a draw at Palace!

Sweeeeeeeet!

[quote user="If wed only kept Howie.."]As others have mentioned - if results go our way, we could be overtaking Palace next week..

However an added bonus is that should we pick up a win tomorrow, and Villa lose to Chelsea and Bournemouth, then WE CAN RELEGATE Aston Villa by only getting a draw at Palace!

Sweeeeeeeet![/quote]

I''ll take the WIN at Palace if it''s all the same to you 😂

[quote user="If wed only kept Howie.."]Absolutely - I want a win at Palace...

just sayin'' - i''d love it if we are the team that buries Villa[/quote]

Sure, I know where you''re coming from 👍. Is it next weekend they could be relegated? I guess so if we win today and either win or draw next weekend? It''d be a pleasure to relegate Villa quite frankly - I''m sure the Newcastle fans would also agree.

Norwich only have to better Villa''s result to relegate them. If Villa matches Norwich''s result, they will be relying on 5 consecutive wins for them and 5 consecutive losses for Norwich (the latter isn''t as ridiculous as it may first seem !!)