Sign in to follow this  
FenwayFrank

The bloke that ran onto the pitch

I couldn''t help but notice how enthusiastic the stewardship were in hunting him down to get him, particularly when we''ve had a couple of occasions where away fans have jumped over the hoardings and just been ushered back into the away end. Klose seemed to like his enthusiasm, anyone know what happened to him, I''d hate for him to be banned for a couple of seasons

Stewards have to be really aggressive in hunting down pitch invasions. What if he was a nutter with a knife and stabbed our star center back? You just never know with people, he wasn''t doing any harm but they can''t afford to take any chances.

Hopefully they scared him enough not to do it again but it would be a shame if he was banned, the euphoria of that moment Olsson scored sent quite a few of us into a mad frenzy after all

Well if he was a nutter with a knife he would''ve stabbed a few people by the time stewards arrived. He ran from the corner between city stand and n&p and ran across the pitch to the jarrold without a steward noticing.

The stewards at Carrow road

Are

Useless

Wouldn''t trust the collective of them to run a kettle.

Remember the Liverpool fan that ran on the pitch to hug Suarez

Remember how he taunted the Barclay stand?

Remember how far away the stewards were, in inches?

Yeah, F&£& the stewards at Carrow road...

While it shouldn''t be encouraged, I think it''s unlikely he will be banned for ever... Though it could be a short term to the end of the season just to stop others. I don''t think the club would want to throw the book at someone over celebrating

Imagine if Carrow Road was packed full of machete wielding psychopaths.. the Ipswich play off game would''ve been chaos lol!

The river end stewards are made up of college students and/or fannys, the real men are busy telling the Barclay to sit down so it''s hardly a surprise.

In all seriousness the majority of stewards haven''t any form of security training and if they ran on the pitch rugby tackling the lad causing him to break his neck they would be sued for thousands and/or end up in prison.

Stewards are deployed to prevent/calm trouble, Police are deployed to end it.

They were pretty keen to throw the book at the bloke throwing his season ticket at Gunn..

In all honesty i''m suprised Mcnally didn''t just hurdle the Directors box, bundle down the City Stand and grab his ticket so he could stick it in the buy back scheme.

FenwayFrank wrote the following post at 03/04/2016 10:20 AM:

I couldn''t help but notice how enthusiastic the stewardship were in hunting him down to get him, particularly when we''ve had a couple of occasions where away fans have jumped over the hoardings and just been ushered back into the away end. Klose seemed to like his enthusiasm, anyone know what happened to him, I''d hate for him to be banned for a couple of seasons

He leapt into the Jarrold Stand, I think I saw him jump over a few seats but he seemed to get collared.

[quote user="Vanwink"]..... anyone know what happened to him, I''d hate for him to be banned for a couple of seasons

He leapt into the Jarrold Stand, I think I saw him jump over a few seats but he seemed to get collared.[/quote]The bloke jumped into the middle of the Jarrold and was legging it along the front couple of rows towards the Barclay while being hotly pursued by a steward.Sadly he got nabbed so it''s probably a three year ban looming for him.....[:(]

I read on a supporters group on Facebook, but cannot verify if correct, that he got a ticking off, and a one game ban.

When I saw the front of The Sun''s Goals supplement this evening I thought Bor n morty had run the pitch.

Put me readers on and it was Naisy winding ol Janmy up.

[quote user="The gut"]Told you before me me me me morty, I ain''t interested.[/quote]Why mention my name then, to attract my attention?

Seeing that picture just made me think of you pair.

Anyway, surely it''s giving you a bit of what you crave me me me me me morty. Please don''t confuse that with wanting any of your special attention.

The lads celebration should be likened to that of Jurgen Klopp.....in fat Klopp''s was worse as it could have caused a riot !