Sign in to follow this  
pete

Karanka play next 7 like a play off final

Middlesboro manager wants Boro to play final 7 games as if they are a Play Off final. Are you sure the last one didn''t turn out too well. You didn''t turn up for the game and based on that result not going to win another game.

It would be amusing if they blow it again along with Derby and Ipswich. Will be good to see Hughton struggle big time again in PL.

I would advise Boro not to celebrate any wins like they''ve confirmed promotion ... until they''ve actually confirmed promotion!

It was so sweet putting them to the sword at Wembley just weeks after their jubilations at Carrow Road!

To be honest ... so long as Ipswich don''t go up I couldn''t care less who''s promoted ~ good luck to them all.

[quote user="pete"]You didn''t turn up for the game and based on that result not going to win another game.[/quote]They did turn up. We simply annihilated them through being outstanding that day.

I don''t think you need to worry about that lot going up. 5 points off the top 6. Not a chance they will get promoted.

Wouldn''t be so sure - the year we got to the play-off final v Brum we were 7 pts adrift with 7 to play, if memory serves correctly. Not that the binners are looking likely to bridge that sort of gap this time out...

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]Wouldn''t be so sure - the year we got to the play-off final v Brum we were 7 pts adrift with 7 to play, if memory serves correctly. Not that the binners are looking likely to bridge that sort of gap this time out...[/quote]Imagine the comedy if Ipswich did get promoted?[:D]