Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 35

Good luck keV and Mr Jenkins, and all pups...

My pick is Sunday. I''m going for Leicester to beat Southampton please.

For the Norwich bet, I think we will win and keep a clean sheet 😁👍

Can''t wait until Saturday, its gonna be a great day !!

Evening everyone and good luck Kev and Mr Jenkins.

MMMK - ATLETICO MADRID -v- Real Betis HOME WIN

MM - BAYERN MUNICH -v- Frankfurt HOME WIN

For the match bet got to be Bamford any time!!

Northampton Town are almost champions already, so the odds of 1/2 for a home win against 19th placed Notts County seem too good to turn down.

For the Norwich bet, I''m going for a 2-1 home win. It''s got to happen some time, right?

Best of luck to Leeds Canary, Mr Jenkins and all other PUPs.

Looking to get back to winning ways this week so;

Juventus v Empoli home win please.

City to win 1-0 Bamford to pop his cherry.

Hope to get to Carrow Park tomorrow so maybe see some there.

Good luck all and here''s to a great weekend all round starting with the DS boy''s and girls. OTBC

Ohhhhhh controversial strategy there LC...[;)][;)][:D][;)] (please refer to winking and smiling emojees before taking this post seriously and in a po-faced manner).

Apples

Hah, just re-read that...should have included a "posters" at the start of the brackets!

Apples

Good luck to Kev and Mr J with their picks this week. my offering are;

My old Dad''s team are possibly on the brink of the play offs (with a good late run) and playing in front of a disgruntled Home fan base never helps a team so I can see Birmingham taking advantage of the current situation at the Valley and so

Charlton V Birmingham Away win ( and if Laff scores just watch this board on Saturday evening)

For the Match bet, After a very good performance at the Hawthorne''s I''ll take Mbokani to score the first goal on Saturday

Good luck pickers and let''s hope for a nice comfortable home win at Carrow Road.

Good luck t

Second from top v second from bottom in Scottish League One........Forfar v Peterhead.......Away win.

And for the Norwich game......City to win and Bamford to score.Good luck Kev and Mr Jenkins. [Y]

Apples wrote;

Ohhhhhh controversial strategy there LC...Wink, Wink [;)]Big Smile (posters refer to winking and smiling emojees before taking this post seriously and in a po-faced manner).

Apples, so its your turn to attack my efforts this week, wondered whose turn it might be............................ I can take it tho ;-)

My profitability record speaks for itself, just need to get back to winning ways this week to show the forum police haven''t lost my nerve.

Wigan to win at Shrewsbury for me this week.

For the Norwich bet Im going for a cagey 1-1. Hopefully Im wrong though and we get the win.

Good Luck Leedscanary Mr Jenkins and all!

Hi everyone and thanks for the suggestions.

I''m feeling pretty confident about tomorrow and am predicting a

2-0 win for City. So my choices reflect that, include some of the choices from you PUPs and also include an attempt to cover all possibilities and at least get some return for the pot.

Norwich to win 2-0 and Mbkobani to score first 33/1. £1

Norwich to win 2-0. £1

Naismith to score and Norwich win. Enhanced to 5/1. £1

Half time draw full time Norwich. 4/1 £1

Norwich win and under 2.5 goals. 3/1. £1

Under 3 goals. 4/6. £3

Exactly 3 goals 3/1 £1

Over 3 goals 3/1 £1

Good luck to Leeds and all involved.

This week I''ll stick with my brave strategy and pick Norwich. It worked against west brom and hopefully it''ll work again tomorrow! As for the match bet I fancy bamford to score his first goal for us. Good luck pups!

This week I''m going for in-form and playoff-chasing Tranmere to beat relegation-bound Welling in the National League.Best of luck to the PUPs legend that is Kev - gravy all round if this comes off - and to all PUPs as usual.  I will be showing my face for the PUPs presentation tomorrow too.

[quote user="Mr Jenkins"]Hi everyone and thanks for the suggestions.

I''m feeling pretty confident about tomorrow and am predicting a

2-0 win for City. So my choices reflect that, include some of the choices from you PUPs and also include an attempt to cover all possibilities and at least get some return for the pot.

Norwich to win 2-0 and Mbkobani to score first 33/1. £1

Norwich to win 2-0. £1

Naismith to score and Norwich win. Enhanced to 5/1. £1

Half time draw full time Norwich. 4/1 £1

Norwich win and under 2.5 goals. 3/1. £1

Under 3 goals. 4/6. £3

Exactly 3 goals 3/1 £1

Over 3 goals 3/1 £1

Good luck to Leeds and all involved.[/quote]

Fantastic Mr J thank you buddy. I''m loving these[Y] I''m so looking forward to tomorrow! I love your strategy and positivity. I''ve placed them to our best advantage and we have : -

Norwich win 2-0  Mbkobani to score first

£1.00

Bet 365

35/1

£36.00

Norwich to win 2-0

£1.00

Bet 365

10/1

£11.00

Naismith to score and Norwich win.

£1.00

Bill Hill

5/1

£6.00

Half time draw full time Norwich.

£1.00

Bet 365

9/2

£5.50

Norwich win and under 2.5 goals

£1.00

Bet 365

7/2

£4.50

Under 2.5 goals

£3.00

Bet 365

7/10

£5.10

Exactly 3 goals

£1.00

Bet 365

10/3

£4.33

Over 3.5 goals

£1.00

Bill Hill

3/1

£4.00

Good luck and thanks again for giving me another chance[:)]

It''s a privilege.😄

It''s interesting to see how the odds vary with different book makers, certainly worth shopping around.

First, best of luck to Kev and all fellow PUP''s.

It''s the Championship for me this week. Fulham vs MK Dons - home win.

I fancy a trip to see those crazy maltese people who are currently in the 2nd phase of their Premier League season, where it''s a race to see who can lose the least points!  Yes, you heard right, the first half of the season acts like a regular 3 points for a win season, but with the second phase the points you have gained in the first half of the season start to decrease!  I have no idea how they calculate it, how many points you lose from your total for a win, draw or defeat or if indeed any other factors are involved.Anyway, my pick this week is -- Balzan vs St Andrews - home win.  Balzan are 3rd in the league and have a home record of - P14 W10 D3 L1 F36 A11, St Andrews are pretty dire (the three teams at the bottom of the league are very weak) and have the worst away record in the league - P14 W1 D1 L12 F12 A42.  Balzan have a goal difference of -57 from just 28 matches.Good luck everyone the very best of luck Leedscanary and Mr Jenkins.  [:)][Y]

Hi all,

Many thanks for your selections - hope to see as many of you as possible at Carrow Park later - I''ll be setting off shortly afterposting this and finishing a brew so I can be there to see the great DS team.

NORTHAMPTON v Notts County - HOME WIN

Forfar v PETERHEAD - AWAY WIN

BAYERN MUNICH v Eintracht Frankfurt - HOME WIN

BORUSSIA DORTMUND v Werder Bremen - HOME WIN

JUVENTUS v Empoli - HOME WIN

BALZAN v St Andrews - HOME WIN

Leedscanary

Can''t see Balzan on William Hill, so if we need an alternative then replace with

TRANMERE v Welling - HOME WIN

Leedscanary

Hi sorry I''m late. Good luck with your picks this week. Mine is WEST HAM to beat palace

[quote user="Leedscanary"]Hi all,

Many thanks for your selections - hope to see as many of you as possible at Carrow Park later - I''ll be setting off shortly afterposting this and finishing a brew so I can be there to see the great DS team.

NORTHAMPTON v Notts County - HOME WIN

Forfar v PETERHEAD - AWAY WIN

BAYERN MUNICH v Eintracht Frankfurt - HOME WIN

BORUSSIA DORTMUND v Werder Bremen - HOME WIN

JUVENTUS v Empoli - HOME WIN

BALZAN v St Andrews - HOME WIN

Leedscanary[/quote]

Great stuff Kev thank you buddy. They look a brilliant six to me and I think we have every chance of making a start on the new presentation pot with these. I''ve placed the bet with Bet365 and the potential return is £64.13. Here are the details : -

Bayern

Munich

-       

-

1/12

-       

-

14:30

Sat

Peterhead

-       

5/4

-

15:00

Sat

Northampton

-       

8/15

-

15:00

Sat

Balzan

-

1/10

-

17:15

Sat

Dortmund

-

1/5

-

17:30

Sat

Juventus

-

3/10

-

19:45

Sat

All the games are today. Good luck everyone[:)]

Apologies Nutty, but I''d like to change my pick after a rather large odds movement about an hour prior to my post. Something similar happened a couple of weeks ago and William Hill suspended betting on the game (I think some of these minor league games are probably fixed).I should have checked before posting, however if it''s okay I''ll go a bit further Eastwards for an away win in the Khazar Lankaran vs Qarabağ game (Azerbaijan).

Bayern Munich a goal ahead with 70 minutes played but the other two teams currently playing are tied at the half. They need their engines turned on for the second half.