Sign in to follow this  
smooth

Critical game this Saturday...

For palace, they will see a win as potentially the one that lifts them out of the relegation dog fight that a loss will bring them into.

The result against West Ham will give them some belief that the result is around the corner.

We have to be at the races in this game, the atmosphere will be good as I think palace fans will want this win so very much and the players will know how important it is.

I would love a win but even a draw can be ideal. All eyes on Sunderland and hoping that Southampton can put a nail in newcastles coffin.

We have to be professional and focussed as I think they will come all blazing early on and will be very attack minded for the whole game. I hope therefore we do not show too much respect, allow them an early goal or do anything rash. Concentrate on being professional play to our strengths and give them some things to think about but we need to be at the races for this game.

It''s funny as alot of people seem to think 6 points could be enough to keep us up (which i dont, reckon more like 8-9). Well Palace are 3 points better off than us and have another game to play than us. I should imagine they would get the 3-6 points needed to stay up.

Palace haven''t won this year and have amassed a massive 3 points from their last ten games.

With 7 games left, I suspect the buttocks are squeaking a bit.

A draw wouldn''t be the end of the world for City, but, I reckon 3 points for us Saturday again.

Sadly with our record at that dump and the fact they haven''t won in the league since December 19th worries me.

How can a squad consisting of Dann, Cabaye, McArthur, Jedinak, Ledley Bolasie, Zaha, Puncheon etc not have won a league game in all that time. The Pardew 2nd season syndrome.

You never conclude a disruptive post with a wink face to make it seem light-hearted, or like you don''t actually intend on pi55ing off the target

But of course, you do so..

I think every game is critical for us. I do honestly think 6 more points will be enough. The points may and probably will come from where we least expect them and we may be disappointed with the return from the 2 called 6 pointers. We do have confidence and momentum but i think it will still go down to the wire but we can have optimism that we will be successful, an optimism which was a long way off 3 games ago