Sign in to follow this  
firststeps

This is brilliant.. re-live 10 last minute City goals

http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/sport/norwich-city/re_live_10_dramatic_stoppage_time_winning_goals_for_norwich_city_1_4482132

Can someone make the link live?

It''s so tough to pick a favourite, but I loved Fleckys.

Simeon''s third for me.

It was a really warm Easter and we had friends staying who just wouldn''t leave.

we were laying in the sun, surreptitiously listening to Radio Norfolk.

We managed to get rid of them in time to hear the winner go in and my wife and I just jumped up and down in the front garden for about 10 minutes shouting our heads off.

I was there for Simeon''s against Derby, and the one by Hooper away at Bolton. Oh and the Oli Johnson one. Celebrated Olsson''s just as hard on Saturday, only time will tell just how important it is to us.

I loved Flecky''s goal. There was quite a bit of emotion when that went in also. We were challenging for the title.

[quote user="morty"]I was there for Simeon''s against Derby, and the one by Hooper away at Bolton. Oh and the Oli Johnson one.[/quote]Somebody give that man a cookie.

I remember how much I celebrated Holts last minute winner against Reading. The fact it came from McNally throwing it to Lambert, the fact we were robbed by a ridiculous decision by Mr Oliver (who then immediately became a Pl ref) in the reverse fixture and the fact it was Ian f***** Harte who Holt slid in behind to grab that winner. Simply couldn''t have been scripted any better.

That championship season was the most enjoyable season by quite some distance.

[quote user="julian hudson"][quote user="morty"]I was there for Simeon''s against Derby, and the one by Hooper away at Bolton. Oh and the Oli Johnson one.[/quote]Somebody give that man a cookie.[/quote]Cheers[Y]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="julian hudson"][quote user="morty"]I was there for Simeon''s against Derby, and the one by Hooper away at Bolton. Oh and the Oli Johnson one.[/quote]Somebody give that man a cookie.[/quote]Cheers[Y][/quote]Ah I was at the Holt one against Reading too, do I get another cookie?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="morty"][quote user="julian hudson"][quote user="morty"]I was there for Simeon''s against Derby, and the one by Hooper away at Bolton. Oh and the Oli Johnson one.[/quote]Somebody give that man a cookie.[/quote]Cheers[Y][/quote]Ah I was at the Holt one against Reading too, do I get another cookie?[/quote]You get ownership of the whole biscuit barrel, pal.I was at two of the matches you mention. I''ll sweep up the crumbs.

[quote user="julian hudson"][quote user="morty"][quote user="morty"][quote user="julian hudson"][quote user="morty"]I was there for Simeon''s against Derby, and the one by Hooper away at Bolton. Oh and the Oli Johnson one.[/quote]Somebody give that man a cookie.[/quote]Cheers[Y][/quote]Ah I was at the Holt one against Reading too, do I get another cookie?[/quote]You get ownership of the whole biscuit barrel, pal.I was at two of the matches you mention. I''ll sweep up the crumbs.[/quote][:D]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="morty"][quote user="julian hudson"][quote user="morty"]I was there for Simeon''s against Derby, and the one by Hooper away at Bolton. Oh and the Oli Johnson one.[/quote]Somebody give that man a cookie.[/quote]Cheers[Y][/quote]Ah I was at the Holt one against Reading too, do I get another cookie?[/quote]

More of a ring donut 🍩

Watching moments like these just make you remember what it''s all about.There''s all the disappointment of defeats and transfer windows and players and managers and such, then you see moments like that and it all comes flooding back....Football. I LOVE IT![:D]

Not a winner but Jamar Loza against Huddersfield. Equaliser in the 98th minute after James Vaughan had been sent off celebrating for Huddersfield a couple of minutes earlier!

I think Jackson against Derby for sure euphoria in the moment and atmosphere has to win for me - incredible scenes and such a mental game.

I celebrated his goal against Pompy a short while later with just as much craziness but I was in a pub as I couldn''t make the trip and ended up spilling half my beer.

I hope we get to celebrate staying up in style this year too, we''ll need more moments like Olsson before it''s over though!