Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

Beam back

Not at ? Get the next best thing at Carrow Road for just £5!

Beam back details:

Live Screening at Carrow Road

Saturday 9th April

Crystal Palace Beamback

Limited availability so don''t miss out!

Tickets only £5 per person and include a Pukka Pie and a pint!

Doors open at 12 noon and we will be screening West Ham vs Arsenal followed by the main event...

Crystal Palace vs Norwich at 3pm.

I love a beamback, like you say, the atmosphere is great. Almost preferable to sitting on a coach and travelling to Palace actually....

[quote user="lappinitup"]Brilliant atmosphere last time they did it (scum) but we didn''t get the pie and pint. [/quote]You didn''t get the pie and pint!! [:O] That''s it then, I''m off to Selhurst Park or whatever they call it now. Do Wimbledon still play there?

[quote user="TCCANARY"]I reckon McNally''s bought a Kodi stick and he''ll be using that to do the beam back.[/quote]
[:D] Hence the free pint!

Got my ticket so can I suggest an incentive for everyone to attend is that they can meet me in person and say all those charming things they''ve been storing up directly to my face.
NB: I just emailed this idea to David McNally, so don''t blame me if the prices go up tenfold and there are mounted police at the gates.

[quote user="TCCANARY"]I reckon McNally''s bought a Kodi stick and he''ll be using that to do the beam back.[/quote]I do like that this concept is still called a ''beam back'' when every house or pub with an internet connection and a clue has the game on every weekend.I guess the concept is little nostalgic. It''s just strange to me - in a good way - that a multi-million pound high-tech footballing machine still uses such terms.

Lappinitup - You forgot to mention amongst all the details, whether you will be announcing the starting 11 a day earlier, like last week, or will it be announced at the more conventional time around 2pm on the day?

[quote user="plengcharthai"]Lappinitup - You forgot to mention amongst all the details, whether you will be announcing the starting 11 a day earlier, like last week, or will it be announced at the more conventional time around 2pm on the day?[/quote]Nope. I will definitely keep it to myself this time. [:$]

Stick to being a Nelson Numpty as your application to join the ITK posters was obviously a miserable failure Lapps. [;)]

hey does anyone know if the beam back has sold out? When I try and buy online I just get a message which says "There are no tours currently on sale. Please try back later."

[quote user="George Osborn"]Got my ticket so can I suggest an incentive for everyone to attend is that they can meet me in person and say all those charming things they''ve been storing up directly to my face.
NB: I just emailed this idea to David McNally, so don''t blame me if the prices go up tenfold and there are mounted police at the gates.[/quote]I''ve got my ticket, but I think I''ll just keep my distance and see if I can work out who you are by the amount of fighting and swearing going on.I''d imagine that if Palace score first there will be a small contingent of gobshites in the corner hopping around with their peckers out shouting "I TOLD YOU SO, NEIL OUT"