Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

It All Looked So Different Way Back In 2008.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]http://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/bookies_expect_town_success_1_163786[/quote]Click HereHaha:"We are not expecting anything from Norwich. They don''t seem to have in place the money that could propel them to stardom." - How many seasons in the Premier League since 2008 ? 4 is it ? Against Ipswich''s err, 0.

A few points here:
a) McCarthy and Connor look like they are doing a sh*t version of a sh*t boy band routine
b) Not an attractive woman in the crowd - well, maybe one but that might just be she''s the least worst
c) Most of the men are of "almost dead" age
d) Everyone looks bored
e) Is that Fellaini?
[img]http://www.pinkun.com/polopoly_fs/1.4485821.1459979898!/image/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_630/image.jpg[/img]

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]The bookies got it spot on tbf, we got relegated to Lg 1.[/quote]
That''s weird. I must have missed the scum''s 2008/2009 promotion season.

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]The bookies got it spot on tbf, we got relegated to Lg 1.[/quote]

But Norwich got relegated, not 1p5wich...

I think you just finished mid table somewhere.

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]Point out a fact and I support 1p5wich? Right.[/quote]

I''ve corrected the scum team name for you.

It''s the facts you select.  I wasn''t surprised that you were the one to point out that we were relegated in 2009.

Actually, the way it worked out, we''ve been soooo lucky to be relegated to L1, then get stuffed by Colchester in the opening game.  It''s been fantastic to be a canary fan ever since then - beating Leeds to the title, hammering the scum 9-2 and back to back promotions, the intoxication of the Lambert season in the Prem, beating Arsenal and Man U the following season, dropping down but then coming straight back up courtesy of 6 points and a semi-final win over the scum.  Great times.

Must be pretty depressing to support the scum and lose track of how many seasons nothing of note has happened except getting beat by City every time we play.

[quote user="Its Character Forming"]

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]Point out a fact and I support 1p5wich? Right.[/quote]

It''s the facts you select.  I wasn''t surprised that you were the one to point out that we were relegated in 2009.

Actually, the way it worked out, we''ve been soooo lucky to be relegated to L1, then get stuffed by Colchester in the opening game.  It''s been fantastic to be a canary fan ever since then - beating Leeds to the title, hammering the scum 9-2 and back to back promotions, the intoxication of the Lambert season in the Prem, beating Arsenal and Man U the following season, dropping down but then coming straight back up courtesy of 6 points and a semi-final win over the scum.  Great times.

Must be pretty depressing to support the scum and lose track of how many seasons nothing of note has happened except getting beat by City every time we play.

[/quote]
This [Y]

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Its Character Forming"]

[/quote]
This [Y]
[/quote]Also this[Y][Y]

[Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y]