Sign in to follow this  
Oso Butch

Delia's message to the faithful

A nice touch to hear from Delia and hubby - and I have no doubt at all that they are sincere in what they say....but it''s largely content free. 

Why can''t they see that Mr W has been extended beyond his capability?  It''s all been said before - he''s run out of ideas, tactically and inspirationally.  Nobody particularly wants to see an honourable and faithful servant to the club leave ignominiously - but the results are just not there...and I don''t just mean over the last 2 weeks.

The man I heard on Radio Norfolk on Saturday was simply bereft of ideas.  "Back to basics... no sympathy from me....need to stand up and be counted..." etc etc. 

Sorry - but it''s all pap.  

(Probably) going cheap very shortly, unless something dramatic happens - one fantastically located season ticket in the Jarrold stand for  the next 2.5 seasons.  It''s just not worth the 150 mile round trip and the car parking charge...  Watch E-bay !!  

Much as I think the world of Delia and Michael, I was disappointed with their message. Right now what the Club needs is decisive action, not prevarication

It is fairly clear from their message that Worthington is going to be given more time - I just wonder at what point the majority shareholders will say enough is enough?

In the past Deliah would sit amongst the fans -  I suggest she does just that for the next 4 or 5 matches, so that she can truly ggaugethe feelings of ddespairthat many, many fans - ppossiblethe majority - are now feeling.