Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

TWTD

[quote user="CANARYKING"]Just had a quick peep inside, sides still aching, haven''t laughed so much for years.[/quote]Link?

[quote user="julian hudson"][quote user="CANARYKING"]Just had a quick peep inside, sides still aching, haven''t laughed so much for years.[/quote]Link?[/quote]Most of it mate!

[quote user="Hull Canary"]I do think it is incumbent on any Canary fan with a twtd profile to be on there taking the p@ss[/quote]
I''ve been...contributing every now and again.

There''s a link to this thread now stating they need to "strike back". I''m quivering in nervous anticipation (!)

H-I-S-T-O-R-Y.

The first seven letters of the Binners'' alphabet.

They always, without fail, resort to reciting this when being ridiculed by us about their current plight. It''s quite literally all they have left (the debt apart that is.)

A quote from their thread, looks like reality is hitting home:"Who cares about what they think? Anyhow they kind of have

the right to take the p1ss at the moment. We gave them hell for years

over having no history, and the last 15 years they have won a number of

league trophies, promotions and been to Wembley a couple of times having

actually had spells in the top flight. We don''t even win groundsman of the year anymore. It''s no fun being number 2 but we are."

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Hull Canary"]I do think it is incumbent on any Canary fan with a twtd profile to be on there taking the p@ss[/quote]
I''ve been...contributing every now and again.
[/quote]
Not that I need to as it turns out someone on there is already copying my posts from this forum to wind them up with!

The definition of history............................ "when your past looks good, you are fading"

What happens when they don''t have any supporters old enough to share their history ? all so sad that famous gap suddenly looking wider than ever ;-)

Thought I was on TWTD this morning when I opened the pinkun home page to see a story about Ipswich called ''''Is it time for a wake-up call at Ipswich Town'''' accompanied by a picture of their players in action.

Cant remember last time we gave space to Ipswich town on our homepage and all that blue doesn''t go with our pink pages lol

[quote user="The Walking Man "]Ipswixh shouldn''t have any problem being No. 2, after all they are s**t![/quote]rofl

Have no idea what this is about, but it made me chuckle...

[URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/Untitled2_zpsrhcyt6sn.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/Untitled2_zpsrhcyt6sn.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Morty, apparently his mum got hold of Mad Mick''s phone number and left some sort of abusive voice mail, I think either because he wasn''t playing or because he was being played out of position.  She also apparently abused someone at Arsenal training ground.  Sounds a little gem.

[quote user="OldRobert"]Morty, apparently his mum got hold of Mad Mick''s phone number and left some sort of abusive voice mail, I think either because he wasn''t playing or because he was being played out of position.  She also apparently abused someone at Arsenal training ground.  Sounds a little gem.[/quote]I so wanted this to be just about Ipswich lol."Dick Law" *snigger[URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/Untitled_zpsohhiwvvy.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/Untitled_zpsohhiwvvy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Morty, a thread title on there to amuse you: "When did it start REALLY going wrong?"there''s no answer to that really is there?[;)]

Loved this line from the ''Since our relegation'' thread;

"The only positive to take out of the last 15 years is we''ve only really had one genuine relegation fight and that was snuffed out by MM"

That''s right, reach for the stars..................