Sign in to follow this  
0peteddMMyyyy0Falseen-USTrue

Why show faith in the Board?

We show faith in this board because they pretty much saved us from bankrupcy. I suppose we should have let Palace sign Ashton, and saved our money. The board spent all our money last season, partly because the "supporters" were demanding new players.

You people are ridiculous. All the board are doing is refusing to make a knee jerk reaction, after two heavy defeats. It is looking bad, but if it continues like this the board will sack him by christmas. I know the position we''re in, and I am worried Worthington has "lost the dressing room" and quite possibly the plot, but why are the board suddenly to blame?

It seems to me like some of you won''t be happy until, we''ve got the Scottish Scummer in as manager, Chase back as chairman. And the club has gone under because we''ve spent too much money. Just so you can say I told you so.

the Bord are doing well and i wouldnt swap them for the world... they certainly have no part to play in this saga..... yet....

However, if they dont get rid of worthy then Fans might just find a different outlet for their anger resulting in a "civil war" between fans and board... welcome to the world of Leeds united :| and we know what happened there

jas

To date I have been very much in the get behind Worthington camp but I was really unhappy following the Luton and QPR results - and especially the description of the QPR performance. I found myself wondering how I would react if I heard that Worthington had gone and I would have been relieved. It seems that nothing is changing and perhaps a change of manager would be the spark to do this. So, on the EDP poll about should Worthington go, I voted yes.

I think we have a good squad on paper and I think Worthington has been a good manager for us, but I just did not see where change was coming from.

But now I have read what Delia has to say and it seems the board are behind Worthington whatever and presumably the players are from what Ashton says, so I guess I will fall in with them once again. I believe Delia when she says she has the best interests of the club at heart and the stuff about injuries etc. is true. It is harder because of what Wigan especially are doing but what option do I have?

I am not sure the match v Birmingham means much but Sat vs Wednesday has to be critical IMO. Surely, things can not get worse?

"All the board are doing is refusing to make a knee jerk reaction, after two heavy defeats".

No, no no! How about only 11 wins in 53 games!