Could have done with the guy who we had against Palace first time round ( the rookie first timer ) so he could right the f^^k ups he made in that game.

We''ll b back -- Could have done with the guy who we had against Palace first time round ( the rookie first timer ) so he could right the f^^k ups he made in that game.Yep, the disallowed goal of the season among other errors.We could still rue that day of fateful decisions the cockwombling c*nt [:@]

[quote user="ridgeman"]Saturdays Ref is Michael Oliver seems to be one of the better ones now.[/quote]One of the worst more like.

Michael Oliver from Cramlington in Northumberland. Not be happy after we beat Newcastle. Will that work against us. Will it work against Pardew ex NUFC,manager. Could add a bit of spice to the game I suppose with us and Palace needing more points. I''d be more worried about him than Palace in all honesty.

I hated him after the Holt incident at reading... But honestly I actually think he learnt from that and in comparison to some of the others that like to steal the show, I think he''s become probably one of, if not the best ref in the top flight.

lappinitup wrote the following post at 08/04/2016 3:19 PM:

Vanwink wrote:

Never forgiven him for sending Holty off.....

He owes us then........."

I guess he does.

Add in the disallowed Cams goal and we will surely get the rub of the green in this one. Maybe even a pen!😄

I know I am probably just being overly neurotic and nervous about these things, but surely there are other games a Newcastle fan and former youth acadamy player could have been given.

I assume the people saying he is one of the better referees are joking.

I cannot believe that reverse game against Palace, and how many injustices we had. The perfect goal from Jerome, the comple stone wall penalty, two hands of Connor Wickham planted in Bassongs back penalty, not given. Surely, just surely we must get some karma tomorrow and rub of the green. Please.

Firstly, he needs to just learn how to smile and relax. Then we''ll see that he''s actually human, albeit one more in the list of poor refs in the Prem. I''ve always kind of thought that Mike Dean is best of the current lot.

[quote user="Al Harrington"]I assume the people saying he is one of the better referees are joking.

I cannot believe that reverse game against Palace, and how many injustices we had. The perfect goal from Jerome, the comple stone wall penalty, two hands of Connor Wickham planted in Bassongs back penalty, not given. Surely, just surely we must get some karma tomorrow and rub of the green. Please.[/quote]

Oh dear-quite an outburst but wrong referee. Embarrassed much?

[quote user="STFU"][quote user="Al Harrington"]I assume the people saying he is one of the better referees are joking.

I cannot believe that reverse game against Palace, and how many injustices we had. The perfect goal from Jerome, the comple stone wall penalty, two hands of Connor Wickham planted in Bassongs back penalty, not given. Surely, just surely we must get some karma tomorrow and rub of the green. Please.[/quote]

Oh dear-quite an outburst but wrong referee. Embarrassed much?[/quote]And you felt the need to rub his nose in it? Embarassed much?

[quote user="OldRobert"]Told you he was one of the worst.................
[/quote]

He was one of the first RA "fast tracked" refs. He has been terrible, the Holt decision (then rescinded) saw him disappear off the scene for a few games .

It is bizarre because he has done what refs do to climb the ladder, and basically work the percentages on decisions. He bottled today and he bottled against Leicester . I have no proof but I suspect he will give fewer penalties/ red cards than most .

On the other hand there is Clattenburg, complete with wig. He made a conscious decision early in his career to grab the limelight. Oddly Clats get the Euro''s gig but does anyone really think  he is any good?

In truth one bloke in the middle of 22 athletes trying to "manage" them became an impossibility many years ago. They have to get assistance from TV in some shape or form.

And did you know a ref is now on around 90k a year? Plus Euro''s? I''ll leave that with you.

[quote user="OldRobert"]Told you he was one of the worst.................[/quote]We knew that - but we''ll send you out a Blue Peter badge anyway.