Sign in to follow this  
pete

Who really believed City were going to get anything/

Palace away against City always going to be a home banker. City''s appalling form away from Carrow Rd is cause for concern.

However Newcastle and Sunderland are equally poor and our record is marginally better. Newcastle are down their supporters on the way home last Saturday were adamant they can''t stay up. Sunderland have four home games to go against top sides cannot see too many points there and three away games to Stoke and Watford and City. A win next week will see us almost safe.

Sadly with our record and the fact they hadn''t won in league since December 19th it was one of them where we could all see what the outcome was gonna be. Sunderland lose tomorrow and it ain''t to bad.

With form and momentum i had hoped so albeit i accept history was not on our side. If the referee had not bottled the penalty we could have got a draw or more. No time to dwell need to move on quickly and focus on Sunderland. We did gain 1 gd over Newcastle

I thought we might, through most of the game I still did. A scrappy 0-0 or 1-1 would have been a decent result.

I wouldn''t have travelled to this sharthole if I didn''t think we could something.

I honestly thought it was going to be 1-1 but with City scoring first. Maybe the Pen decision could have facilitated that but that''s as maybe!

If Leicester do us a favour tomorrow (which, for some reason I don''t feel confident of) its as you were except Palace are now out of it.

Next week is going to be sooooo tense, feeling nervous already!!!

[quote user="morty"]I wouldn''t have travelled to this sharthole if I didn''t think we could something.[/quote]

Morty, fair play to you away fans, we could hear you throughout, pity we didn''t get the result you lot deserved!!!

A fancied a point today I must admit. Hopefully Leicester can keep the momentum running for at least one more match. Leicester win tomorrow and 3 points for us next Saturday will surely see us safe.

Providing Leicester win or draw tomorrow I will not be too disheartened. Plenty of chances left to get the points we need.

I fully expect Leicester to lose tomorrow, just the kind of shit luck we''ve been having

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]"Sunderland will get a result tomorrow"

Keith, will you be on here tomorrow when they don''t?[/quote]I am 100% convinced that Sunderland will get a result tomorrow, unless the game is cancelled. My expectations are that that result will be a loss.

Sunderland will get battered by Leicester what are you lot on about?

Sunderland are cr@p as bad as Newcastle.

next saturday is the most important game since the wembley playoff final

I agree with you and Ron,I REALLY hope we are wrong but Leicester have been riding their luck big time the last 3 games at least and it would be just bloody typical that they come a cropper tomorrow. Will be proper bricking it either way.

I don''t understand the notion that Leicester are due a bad result but that Sunderland aren''t? Leicester lost against Arsenal not so long back and Sunderland must be due a loss as much as a win. There will be just as much pressure on Sunderland to win tomorrow as they''ll want to be able to overtake us at Carrow Rd, and I think that''ll play right into Leicesters hands what with their counter attacking style of play. If anything I think Leicester are due to knock a few goals in, they''re a better team than Sunderland. 3-1 with Defoe getting an injury as an added bonus (not that I like to wish an injury on a player).