Sign in to follow this  
FCC

Never dull!

What a roller coaster ride it is supporting City. Always fighting for something come seasons end.

Love it!

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]Your''e right. Next week is going to be something special![/quote]You going?

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]No, should I be?[/quote]I was going to suggest if you were that we meet up, you''re funny on here, I bet you''re hilarious in real life.Ah well, never mind.

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]Is you''re biotch Bor going to be there? lol.[/quote]
Your - possessive
You''re - conjunction of "you are"
Carry on letting yourself down [y]

[quote user="FCC"]What a roller coaster ride it is supporting City. Always fighting for something come seasons end.

Love it![/quote]A boring, stress free, mid league obscurity type season next year wouldn''t go amiss. When we stay up of course.

Herman

"A boring, street free, mid league obscurity type season next year wouldn''t go amiss. When we stay up of course"

This board would be like a morgue if that happened, it''s better when there something hanging on every game.😉

If we had a player or two who could get us the points out of nothing to keep us in mid table would be a joy.

If we stay up it is new quality we bring I that can be exciting.

Last season jerome showed brilliant flashes to score great goals that showed his quality in the champ. It would be great to have some quality at that level in this league.

For once I would like a headline about a player in our team who scored two goals in a game to win 2-0. It could and I hope is next weekend.