Sign in to follow this  
YankeeCanary

Is 28 Points Enough For Survival?

It''s only fair to warn you that this thread is a flycatcher for binners, who are doing so poorly I can''t even capitalize it anymore.

Beat Sunderland next week and I think 34 points will be enough, but realistically we will get a few more after that

i remember 12 years ago or so, Leeds ,Wolves and Leicester all going down after all 3 ended with 33 points , I really cant see 34 being enough this time, we''re going to need to beat Sunderland and probably someone else, Watford (h)?.....both Sunderland and Newcastle will start to run into sides who now have nothing to play for and are looking forward to their holidays or making sure they dont get injured for Euro 2016.

I wouldnt be any surprised at all if Newcastle were to beat Swansea at St.James'' Park on Saturday.

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]i remember 12 years ago or so, Leeds ,Wolves and Leicester all going down after all 3 ended with 33 points , I really cant see 34 being enough this time, we''re going to need to beat Sunderland and probably someone else, Watford (h)?.....both Sunderland and Newcastle will start to run into sides who now have nothing to play for and are looking forward to their holidays or making sure they dont get injured for Euro 2016.

I wouldnt be any surprised at all if Newcastle were to beat Swansea at St.James'' Park on Saturday.[/quote]I did a predictor and had us at 37 points, with both Sunderland and Newcastle on 30.Tried to be objective as possible lol.