Sign in to follow this  
daly

Sunderland vrs Leicester Score

[quote user="daly"]Can see a 2-0 home win[/quote]Possibly a stupid question but how on earth have you arrived at that conclusion ?

3-1 to Leicester. Wouldn''t say no to a couple of suspensions and injuries to the Sunderland team in all honesty!

Re City doom mangers - I think if our own fans are going to be pessimistic about our chances against teams having better seasons than us, then the least they could do is treat our rivals games with an equal perspective - otherwise it kind of blows the whole ''I''m a realist'' card out of the window, no?

0:2 to Leicester or 2:3 to Leicester. Basically for Leicester to respond to anything Sunderland throw at them I can''t see Sunderland scoring and Leicester not coming back.

Best team in the league plays arguably the third poorest and some feel they will get turned over. And by 2 goals against the team with the meanest defence since Xmas and keep goals out by a team with one clean sheet in around 20 games against a potent strike force.

Hope this game will see our goal difference disappear. Not that Sunderland can''t win just how can you realistically think they can. Money''s on for Sunderland win no wining football bet won this season long may it continue.

people giving the win to Sunderland need to just bury their heads in the ground.

Has any one seen Sunderland play this season? notably the north east derby. League 1 sides would have given them a game and probably won.

Leicester are the best team in the league from start to finish

I''m struggling to see any logic in the Sunderland win predictions here!? they have gone to Man City and Spurs and taken 3 points but will lose at Sunderland!!? do you really think that having got this far and with Spurs facing a tricky match against United where they haven''t scored in 3 matches since Van Gaal took charge and lost the last 2 meetings! Leicester have a real chance to go 10 points clear at the top today and all but seal the title.

Watching the game here in Canada Sunderland not looking to bad

Still think it will be 1-1

But after all is said and done it''s still all up to Norwich city get the results.WIN and stay up we are in the drivers seat we control our own

Destiny

It''s a good game Bob, hard to call at the moment, I recon Leicester will have a bit too much up front and a bit more composure near the end of the game.

Sunderland look half decent.  Lots of aggression and running, don''t see them keeping up this tempo for the full game though.Leicester have been a bit rubbish after starting well.  Lots of hoofball and longball from Leicester, hopefully they''ll improve second half.