Sign in to follow this  
Unhinged Canary

Knickers still well and truly dry.

Yes, we were on a bit of form but it''s Palace and Shitehurst isn''t it?Nothing in that game bar a quality finish.Was always going to be a stretch for them to be pulled into it.Newcastle looking doomed, Villa good as gone and fingers crossed Sunderland will lose tomorrow, so basically as you were.3 points at home next weekend and we''re still in the box seats.OTBC[Y]

UC, for the first time in a very long time I really don''t feel that despondent over a loss. However, should Sunderland win tomorrow that could well change.

We were away to a team, who, for some reason we never beat. Newcastle lost so we are half way there to as you were except Palace are now out of the equation in my opinion, irrespective of their run in, which is hard.

Nest week is the decider. Win that (or tbh even a draw isn''t too bad) and we can look forward to next year!!

Keep the faith guys, we can do this!!!

ron obvious wrote the following post at 09/04/2016 6:09 PM:

Afraid it''s all gone a bit smelly chez moi.

Too much information Ron, far too much!😪

Wasn''t really going to be a stretch given that had we won today we would have been on equal points. But you are spot on UC. 3 points against the rivals is what really matters. And the ball is well and truly in our court at home. Lose next week and my knickers will be soaked through.

For the Sunderland game we will all be provided with a happy clapper, a yellow or green carrier bag and a yellow or green tenna pad. ( the carrier bag is to put the tenna pad in if we lose ).

Said ages ago it was all about our home games, especially against Newcastle answer Sunderland, and nothing changed there for me. As long as Sunderland lose tomorrow we have lost no ground this weekend.

Bone dry here.

[quote user="morty"]Said ages ago it was all about our home games, especially against Newcastle answer Sunderland, and nothing changed there for me. As long as Sunderland lose tomorrow we have lost no ground this weekend.

Bone dry here.[/quote]

And. Damn new phone.

[quote user="alartz"]we will beat sunderland

just cancel out Defoe and we will win comfortably.

Hopefully lucky old Alex Neil will get it right[/quote]
NEIL OUT week 4,512
Captain''s Log.
It''s been a tough week.  My last tooth fell out and I have rickets as I can no longer ingest anything with vitamins.  I see Alex Neil''s side won away from home this week so I have been unable to post on the Pink Un.  However, I hope they will lose next week so I can make another post without appearing as if I only post when Norwich have lost.  So far I think I''ve got away with it.  In other news, Spock tried to finger me but just got a handful of klingons.
Yrs,
Cpt. Alartz

[quote user="Katie Borkins"][quote user="alartz"]we will beat sunderland

NEIL OUT week 4,512
Captain''s Log.
It''s been a tough week.  My last tooth fell out and I have rickets as I can no longer ingest anything with vitamins.  I see Alex Neil''s side won away from home this week so I have been unable to post on the Pink Un.  However, I hope they will lose next week so I can make another post without appearing as if I only post when Norwich have lost.  So far I think I''ve got away with it.  In other news, Spock tried to finger me but just got a handful of klingons.
Yrs,
Cpt. Alartz
[/quote]

you''re attempt at being funny. YAWN!

Star Trek is s*** anyway

[quote user="alartz"][quote user="Katie Borkins"][quote user="alartz"]we will beat sunderland

NEIL OUT week 4,512
Captain''s Log.
Yrs,
Cpt. Alartz
[/quote]

you''re attempt at being funny. YAWN!

Star Trek is s*** anyway[/quote]*your*(Again)[;)]

I''m not panicking, but it is a big concern for me that we''ve pulled another B''mouth/Watford/Villa away no show out during our supposedly vital run in. The quality of our passing and final ball/decision making at times is shocking.

I saw us get into great attacking positions a lot of times only to see us play a slow harmless ball out wide to shirk responsibility, play a weak cross, shoot from a stupid way out and position or just plain cock it up through indecisiveness and players not offering enough options.

We''re dragged the defence up to scratch to a point, we really need to work on our attacking play and forward passing. All the hard work in the world isn''t going to mean anything if we can''t fashion a clear chance or at least get the ball into the box to feet enough times.

Not a penalty for me either, he was just out muscled, I still think we''ll beat Sunderland and stay up but we we''re really poor yesterday. Palace were just as bad, if not worse but Puncheon showed some intent and confidence, ran at us with the ball and produced a half decent shot....we lost because none of our attackers had the confidence to take the game by the scruff of the neck like that and produce something.

Big improvement needed next week! Yesterday was painful.

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]Yep, if Sunderland lose by more than one goal, then we have improved our position on all fronts this weekend..............[/quote]And so it came to pass. [:)]

Agree with a lot of what you say Ricky, but it seems to be limited to playing away from home - we are a lot more decisive, and have a cutting edge at home.

Not a penalty though! Are you serious?!