Sign in to follow this  
Leedscanary

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 36

and as expected, Mr Michael Oliver has probably stopped a charity from getting 400 quid because he bottled awarding us a stonewall penalty. Obviously no guarantee we would have scored, but still, how disappointing and frustrating!

Unlucky Par,ma, a brave selection undone by a dodgy decision it would seem, no justice!

"...get in from of him Matt...good lad...ref!!....ref!!....that''s a pen ref.....!!!....he cleaned him out!!..did you see that?!?....he cleaned him out....!!....ref...ref!?!?....."

Stealing money from out of the mouths of babes....what about the children..?...ref?....can you hear me ref....?!?!?................................

Parma 🗑🗑🗑🗑💵💵💵💷💰💰💰💔💔💔💔⚽️⚽️⚽️🔥🔥💥🔥🔥🔥🌟

Hard luck Parma, the elusive away penalty will probably come when we least expect it.Rijeka are 2-0 up at HT, hopefully Citeh at least keep it 2-1 to remain on course!

Well folks here is where we stand so far, after 5 saturday fixtures;-

BORO v Preston - 1-0, win

DERBY v Bolton - 4-1, win

NAPOLI v Ceron - HOME win, Sun 2pm

MAN C v W Brom - 2-1,win

RIJEKA v Zagreb - 3-0, win

DYNAMO KIEV v Volyn Lutsk - 4-0, win.

Massive pup power needed tomorrow to will Napoli home in their 2.00 kick off, Parma is confident, so am i, so lets see if we can make up for the City loss at Selhurst Park today..........................

Lessingham Canary wrote the following post at 09/04/2016 9:00 PM:

Well folks here is where we stand so far, after 5 saturday fixtures;-

BORO v Preston - 1-0, win

DERBY v Bolton - 4-1, win

NAPOLI v Ceron - HOME win, Sun 2pm

MAN C v W Brom - 2-1,win

RIJEKA v Zagreb - 3-0, win

DYNAMO KIEV v Volyn Lutsk - 4-0, win.

Massive pup power needed tomorrow to will Napoli home in their 2.00 kick off, Parma is confident, so am i, so lets see if we can make up for the City loss at Selhurst Park today..........................

👍

City won 2-1 and Rijeka won 3-0 so we can all hopefully sit down with our arrosto di manzo and a glass or two, or several, of Barolo and cheer on Napoli  [Y]

Well done Lessingham and fingers crossed for tomorrow mate.In other news Boro were 4/7 and Derby 1/4 . [;)]

Late offering this week - Sunderland vs Leicester City - away win

I''m switch my TV between the Napoli and Sunderland games. I''m finding it very difficult supporting two teams wearing blue and white though. [:S]

[quote user="lappinitup"]I''m switch my TV between the Napoli and Sunderland games. I''m finding it very difficult supporting two teams wearing blue and white though. [:S][/quote]Looks like somebody volunteering on the peregrine watch at Norwich Cathedral does not mind wearing blue and white. Mind you she will probably use the excuse they are the Rochdale colours. [;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="lappinitup"]I''m switch my TV between the Napoli and Sunderland games. I''m finding it very difficult supporting two teams wearing blue and white though. [:S][/quote]Looks like somebody volunteering on the peregrine watch at Norwich Cathedral does not mind wearing blue and white. Mind you she will probably use the excuse they are the Rochdale colours. [;)][/quote]It''s those poor bloody pigeons I feel sorry for. [:@]

The woman has no shame she tells me Mrs Holt took the photo !Oh great news from Italy.[Y]