Sign in to follow this  
Tim Allman

QPR 3 Norwich 0 - Report on the Capital Canaries Site

Thanks once again for your report Tim

Personally couldn''t go to this one, but sounds similar to Luton, only maybe worse! 

I will look forward to your assessment of Birmingham

"In all my 35 years of following Norwich, this ranks as one of the most gutless, tactically inept performances that I’ve ever seen. We have major problems all over the pitch and also in the management team, who seem to have lost the ability to organise, motivate and prepare a team for a game. "

As you sum it all up with your conclusion that that was one of the worst performance you had seen in 35 years and Delia says hey, we beat Hull at home so everything will be okay, I am now very, very worried about our club and what might become of it.

Thanks Gazza. I''m not going to Brum. I hadn''t planned to anyway as it''s half term and I''ve got loads of outings for the kids, which would mean an afternoon missed out with them.

Nice one Tim, I do enjoy your reports in a sadistic kind of way! I''ve forwarded the last 2 onto my non-Norwich supporting mates who keep asking what''s gone wrong! They sum everything up beautifully!

Btw, I didn''t think Green was totally at fault with the 3rd and was more to do with the fact that Deano and one of the defenders (can''t remember who) went for the same ball and let it drop right at Santos''s feet. The slanging match between Deano and Green that followed sums up everything that''s wrong at Norwich at the moment!

I''m not going to the Birmingham game, if you are I hope you have something less painful to write about this time!

Thanks for your comments IC. A difficult one how to apportion blame on the 3rd goal. We did not close the ball down quickly enough, and the shot was through a crowd as well, but a keeper of Greeno''s pedigree would hope to stop most of those.

I''ve not seen the goals on TV so my memory of it may be a little hazy; perhaps you have. I was sitting in the front row of the upper tier, just to the right of the goal, and my first thought was that he should have stopped it.

Regardless of our differing opinion on it - it was a bad goal to give away, as were the first two.

I don''t remember the argument between the players as I was trying to console my daughter who was close to tears just after the third goal went in!