Sign in to follow this  
Cobain18

Sunderland

Watching athletico v barca, Mcmanaman was just saying the noise from crowd will be making a difference and more grounds should be like it.

Sunderland will already be under pressure on Saturday, we need to make Carrow Road a wall of noise on Saturday!!!!

I haven''t seen the usual mardy comments about having clappers on Saturday - does this mean we won''t be having them this time? Love or hate them, they do make for a noisier atmosphere at the ground....

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]I haven''t seen the usual mardy comments about having clappers on Saturday - does this mean we won''t be having them this time? Love or hate them, they do make for a noisier atmosphere at the ground....[/quote]

I agree, people that don''t like singing can make noise with clappers, just increases volume of noise a bit which can''t be bad!

[quote user="Vanwink"]Looks like there will be 3000 giant inflatable canaries flying around the ground![/quote]Waveney will be one, I can''t think of any others. [:D]

I have always associated, and will always associate, the inflatable canaries with Norwich 1 Colchester 7.
The day I drove back from a wedding in Kent, collecting penalty points in the process for speeding, to get to my seat in the Upper Barclay at 2:54pm.  The sun was shining, the crowd was eager and the atmosphere was a mixture of anticipation at the new line up of signings and excitement at the start of what would surely be a return to the Championship.
This lasted for approximately nineteen minutes.
Were the two fat lads who chucked their season tickets at Gunny the real saviours of Norwich City Football Club?