Sign in to follow this  
Well b back

When the Sunderland coach arrives

Looked on here but cant see anything, but listening to the scrimmage earlier the Sunderland radio guy was saying there is lots on social media about Norwich fans planning to line Carrow Road and give the Sunderland players plenty of intimidation as they get of the coach, adding to the intimidating atmosphere in the ground.

Anyone know anything about this ?

[quote user="Well b back"]Looked on here but cant see anything, but listening to the scrimmage earlier the Sunderland radio guy was saying there is lots on social media about Norwich fans planning to line Carrow Road and give the Sunderland players plenty of intimidation as they get of the coach, adding to the intimidating atmosphere in the ground.

Anyone know anything about this ?[/quote]A couple of kids talking about it on a facebook group is all I have seen.

I''ll be there, yellow and green flare in hand, Delia mask on and shirtless with ''welcome to Norwich'' written in paint across my chest.....

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Well b back"]Looked on here but cant see anything, but listening to the scrimmage earlier the Sunderland radio guy was saying there is lots on social media about Norwich fans planning to line Carrow Road and give the Sunderland players plenty of intimidation as they get of the coach, adding to the intimidating atmosphere in the ground.

Anyone know anything about this ?[/quote]A couple of kids talking about it on a facebook group is all I have seen.

[/quote]

Thanks Morty

He was actually making quite a big thing about it ie we are playing for the friendly trophy but Norwich fans are being quite hostile to Sunderland.

Liverpool fans did it outside Anfield tonight cheering their own players to but does not seemed to have worked so far lol

Looks like the atmosphere was too much for the scousers, backfired. Add in terrific pace and three in the box from Dortmund of course😄

[quote user="Well b back"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Well b back"]Looked on here but cant see anything, but listening to the scrimmage earlier the Sunderland radio guy was saying there is lots on social media about Norwich fans planning to line Carrow Road and give the Sunderland players plenty of intimidation as they get of the coach, adding to the intimidating atmosphere in the ground.

[/quote]

Thanks Morty

He was actually making quite a big thing about it ie we are playing for the friendly trophy but Norwich fans are being quite hostile to Sunderland.

Liverpool fans did it outside Anfield tonight cheering their own players to but does not seemed to have worked so far lol[/quote]Yeah kinda odd they have picked up on it, it was literally one kid on the Facebook group suggesting it, and another saying "Yeah lets do it"!Then they went back to making up sh1t songs.

A few pitchforks, tractors and flaming torches should do it. Maybe we can let a pig loose in their dressing room.

Lol yeah same as Morty. I saw a couple of young lads on Twitter put something about it, so obviously nothing. Why do something like that which will only spur Sunderland on. Just leave the atmosphere to inside the stadium, like the Newcastle game.

Sometimes there is a decent-ish noise, and sometimes in the past there was a bit of unnecessary aggro when hooliganism was rife, but based on other grounds I have been to over the years, Carrow Road is a very good place to watch football but not a stadium one would see as intimidating. However I do hope that tomorrow we will see and hear it at its noisiest, despite the brunch time kick off.