Sign in to follow this  
AmericanNorwichFan

Liverpool comeback

Ugh, scousers showing off their dreadful teeth with gleeful grins.

You''re gonna win f**k all.

But yeah, cracking match. Just wish that last free kick had crept in.

Hate Liverpool for obvious reasons, but credit where credits due, that was amazing.

I switched over after 25 minutes, thinking surely Dortmund wouldn''t throw it away (i.e Liverpool would never score at least 3 to win)......................

Oh well, I''ve saved some nervous energy for Saturday. Every cloud..........

Great game. Even though I obviously dislike the scousers, rather them win than the Germans.

apart from the corners, Milner was good as was Sturridge when he came on.

[quote user="Leedscanary"]And now they''re all over Facebook and Twitter with their bl00dy hashtags[/quote]Its their year[;)]

Ugh, I bloody hate Liverpool so much. Hope one of the Spanish sides can do ''em in the semi''s but worried that they''ll go on to win it now and creep into the top four. Can''t be dealing with much more of  Klopp''s smug grin...

Glad for Liverpool and Klopp. That was inspirational entertaining stuff and they deserve to progress. Anfield generates an incredible atmosphere when it matters so fair play. And the comradery between the fans was great to see.

A game like that is far more entertaining when another side is on the receiving end of such a comeback. Bearing in mand that in our first game we also played 1-1 vs Pool,  on aggregate we were doing pretty much on par with Dortmund.  This is something to take courage from against the Black Cats on Saturday. We ARE Premiership!

[quote user="AmericanNorwichFan"]Glad to see Liverpool just don''t launch amazing comebacks against us and only us.[/quote]After seeing them cavorting around the Carrow Rd pitch after that 5-4 win this year it was nice to see them beaten in the last minute at Southampton after being two goals up.Would''ve been nice to see that last second Dortmund free kick go in too.

What was even worse was the media''s vomit-inducing, backslapping, smug-fest.

Awwwww bless look, both teams sing the same song....wooooooooow.

Apples

[quote user="im spartacus"]At least while they''re fawning over there new bum chums they are not causing stadium disasters blaming everyone else and having a minutes silence every half an hour . So long may it continue ...[/quote]

+1