Sign in to follow this  
Adrian Coote

PLEASE READ THIS

Hi people just wanted to let you all khow about a charity football match ive organised following the death of a friend in an accident near mattishall. the mattishall boys will be taking on a norwich veterans side with all proceeds going to east anglia air ambulance the games this sunday 30th october at mattishall sports and social club 1.30 kick off kids £1 adults £2.lined up so far is myself,flecky,daryl sutch, mike miligan, cedric anselin,forbesy and peter mendham plus still waiting on the availability of others come down if your not doing anything
cheers
adrian coote

Great stuff & while you are there ask Flecky if he wants to come and manage Norwich. Buying  him a drink at the bar should get a yes lol

Good luck - good to see that so many ex-players are putting in an appearance!   Read about this on the EDP website a terrible waste of life.   Good to see that football still has a soul!

Can''t make it I''m afraid but again best of luck with it.

Sorry to hear about yor friend.

Any plans to return to league football ?

A good cause, I''ll plan to be there if I''m not too hung over...lets hope the weathers kind.

On an unrelated note, my brother used to have a kick about with a group that sometimes included you after work on the footy pitch behind the cathedral (unless he was lying, lol!)