Sign in to follow this  
Thecanaryfan

Score Prediction vs Sunderland

Big, Massive, gigantic, GARGANTUAN match. Cant remember being so nervous about a football match of late, bar obviously Wembley.

We all know how BIG 3 points could be. In my eyes a win should do it bar a suicidal finish.

I''m up for this one. We have been fantastic under Neil when it comes to the matches that really matter. In fact his record is phenomenal.

This is why I think we will triumph tomorrow afternoon. Wont be easy of course. Sunderland have been tighter at the back of late and have actually made the opposition work very hard to break them.

But you know what? We are better than Sunderland. And I believe that to be fact.

3-1 Norwich.

Due to the circumstances and qualities that both sides have I think is uncallable!

Any result is as likely as the other.

As Sunderland are in the last chance saloon and we have something to cling on to I fear that a desperate set of visitors against a cagey set of City players = 0:2 ...

If we can recapture the team spirit of Wembley last May, then I can see us winning narrowly or drawing. On the other hand, if Klose isn''t playing or isn''t fully fit, then I can see us losing.

I hope that Neil has a way of dealing with Defoe.

Most liklely? 1-1

I think it''s probably going to be one of those games where it''s very topsy turvy, but then whoever scores first could run away with it if the other collapses.

Obviously with the crowd fully behind us I''d be backing us to win this by 2 or 3 goals to nil. But the hard work has to be done first to keep it tight and break them down. Bring it on!

I am desperately hoping that some controversial refereeing decision, against us, doesn''t decide it.

If it does and we do eventually go down I will emphatically state that we were relegated by the officials.

"juicy plams"

We''re going to lose 2-1

Yeah Wednesday away is a tough game.

As to City. A pant shredding draw.