Sign in to follow this  
YankeeCanary

Danny Mills..........Again

I realize this is not a perfect analogy, however, if Kevin Friend ( as a confirmed Leicester supporter ) is not allowed to ref the Stoke-Spurs match then so should Danny Mills not be allowed to do color commentary on a Norwich match. Yes, I know it''s different because Friend is responsible for the calls in the match but Mills is also responsible in his role to provide unbiased colour commentary. Mills is so blatantly and clearly anti Norwich from the first call in the match to the dying minutes that, quite frankly, it spoils the match for me.
Incidentally, not sour grapes regarding the match outcome from me. Norwich deserved to lose the match and the penalty decision against us was fair.

[quote user="Dame to Blame"]Does anyone really care what Mills has to say[/quote]
A dumb comment on your part because I made it abundantly clear that, for me, it spoils the match. The alternative is to mute the sound but that''s not a good solution, is it? 

He reminds me of the character in Stephen Fry''s "the Liar", to whom his father says:

"Your mother''s bowels loosened when you were born and I have often wondered if the midwife flushed away the baby and wrapped the sh*t in a blanket."

Sprowston''s finest.

[quote user="damn that Ralph Coates"]on BT Sport after the match, Chris Sutton''s opinion that we''re doomed now, really took a lot to be desired as well.[/quote]

Barring a miracle and some wishful thing, he is probably spot on.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="damn that Ralph Coates"]on BT Sport after the match, Chris Sutton''s opinion that we''re doomed now, really took a lot to be desired as well.[/quote]

Barring a miracle and some wishful thing, he is probably spot on.[/quote]Agreed.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Dame to Blame"]Does anyone really care what Mills has to say[/quote]
A dumb comment on your part because I made it abundantly clear that, for me, it spoils the match. The alternative is to mute the sound but that''s not a good solution, is it? 
[/quote]

Actually i think that is a perfect solution