Sign in to follow this  
Alex Moss

Klose injury

Alex Neil saying at the presser that Klose has been wrapped up in cotton wool all week, and he is still hopeful that he''ll play.

Yeah Alex maybe is playing a wee game, but I doubt very much that Sam is waiting to pick his team based on whether or not Klose is playing.Whether or not we start Redmond and / or Hoolahan will likely be of more interest.

Surely AN wouldn''t say he had a chance of he knew he wasn''t going to play for definite. That could deflate the fans by making people think he has a chance to play, for him to not be in the squad at all, would be strange.

[quote user="No Klose No Survival"]Surely AN wouldn''t say he had a chance of he knew he wasn''t going to play for definite. That could deflate the fans by making people think he has a chance to play, for him to not be in the squad at all, would be strange.[/quote]Depends how fragile you are I guess.Maybe theres no game here whatsoever, and its simply a case of giving him as much time as possible to try and be involved.Yeah it''ll be a shame if he doesn''t, based on his recent performances, but I''m sure Seb will be fine.

A triple bluff?

Bluffy bluff McBluff...

Its a riddle wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma, inside a smokescreen...

Wheels within wheels within cogs with wheels...

However i''m hoping that making a decision on Klose at "5 to 3" was a bluff, and that the decision is being made about 3 hours earlier...

[quote user="willo"]...Or no bluff....[/quote]

whoop whoop...

I think if there is even a half decent chance Timm can make it he will be in. We have a weekend off and then Arsenal away... You could argue this is our most important game and then Timm could be held back untill Man U at home to get him 100%

My bet would be that he will play. AN was not too downbeat about him after the game last weekend, let''s hope the magicians at Colney have worked their magic👍

mrs miggins wrote the following post at 14/04/2016 10:42 PM:

I wouldn''t worry too much about Bassong starting, yes he''s not as good as Klose but I think he''s got something to prove and could well be out the door if we stay up.

If he does start it will be a big test for him to see if he can step up.

---------------------------

I haven''t got much wrong this season (in my humble opinion) but this is certainly one one them.

just a smidge H.

Though tbf I do think Bassong was fouled for the 2nd goal, but on the other hand, my god he faffs about with it doesn''t he. If we''ve got him in for the next game I think it''s most likely that we''ll go back to conceding hatfulls like before.

The positives from today; Ryan Bennett was his normal self, Mbokani won every single header available - the man is a beast, and Redmond had a positive impact as expected.

.....I shan''t post the negatives as someone may find me in the garage doing a tory style suicide, orange peel in the mouth and all.....at least it will take away the bitterness of today.

Agree he was probably fouled Miggins. I think I shouted at least twice for him to get rid of it before he eventually lost it/was fouled.

[quote user="Vanwink"]My bet would be that he will play. AN was not too downbeat about him after the game last weekend, let''s hope the magicians at Colney have worked their magic👍[/quote]Don''t always believe what football managers say [:D]