Sign in to follow this  
Alex Moss

Klose injury

Radio Norfolk saying its a hamstring, other saying left knee? Anyone at the game - thoughts? Keeping my fingers crossed its nothing serious as this guy has been immense for us, and would be a huge loss for us.

He went down with what looked like a jarred knee, but he was holding his left leg - impossible to say what it was but I''m sure AN will inform us after the game

His leg was carried off separately, so looking like a few months out.

Yea looked like a knee, but whatever didn''t look good. Looks like we go into the final stage without him. Hope Bassong can step up and do the job.

Butler posted a picture of him post game on crutches, he still appears to have two legs Herman, admittedly one could belong to somebody else.

[quote user="Mr Jenkins"]Butler posted a picture of him post game on crutches, he still appears to have two legs Herman, admittedly one could belong to somebody else.[/quote]

PMSL, that is genuinely funny!! 😂😂😂😂

Just hoping it isn''t as bad as it looked. 🙏🏻

Crutches but no "boot"?

What does that mean resident medics?

[quote user="Mr Jenkins"]Butler posted a picture of him post game on crutches, he still appears to have two legs Herman, admittedly one could belong to somebody else.[/quote][:D]

Just seriously hoping it''s a tweak and he''s a tough mo-fo that will be back in next week.

Positive news on pinkun homepage - looks like they don''t think it is too serious. Fingers crossed he''ll be okay, he would be a massive loss for us.

I can''t see any positive news about him. Would be devastating if he was ruled out, he is so important for us. I honestly think we will go down if we don''t have him for the remainder of the season.

If it was serious they would let him be hobbling about on it barely an hour after it happened.My guess, with no medical knowledge whatsoever, is a knock, that he''ll hopefully recover from in a few days.

The photo of him on crutches does not show him looking too despondent so are there any ITKers with an update ?

Alex said that they would have it scanned on Monday after the swelling has gone down, guess we''ll know more by Tuesday ish. Im praying he''ll be ok for Sunderland

\We will all be craving positive news however our club is not known for keeping us informed in a timely manner. If Timm out for any time I feel the questions re his future away from Carrow Rd can be scotched and he will stay for the long term hopefully in PL.

Fingers crossed for good news today re Timm - I think we all know how important he is to the team, it''d be a tremendous boost if he''s back in time for Sunderland, he had no problem keeping Aguero in his back pocket and I suspect he''d do the same to Defoe (though sadly I suspect we won''t see him till the Arsenal game).

If it''s a close thing (no pun intended) may well be worth the risk in playing him as a victory should really do it for us. Tough call though

The question is who is ready to step up and play the game of their lives?

I''m desperately hoping that he will be ok but if they weren''t taking an X ray/scan until today when the swelling should have gone down that doesn''t sound hopeful to me for this weekend.

Yeah I should think it''s certain that he won''t play against Sunderland. Its probably just a case of waiting to hear if he''s out for 2/3 weeks, or a few months, and with that the rest of the season.

Such a shame because as its already been mentioned, he is so crucial to us, and he is to us, as Kompany is to Man City.

If he has had swelling around the knee ,the chances are it is either a Medial collateral ligament sprain or Lateral collateral ligament sprain and that will be at least 2 weeks up to 6 weeks . So i would say its very unlikely he will be in the team next week ,and most probably out for the season. Of course im only going on the swelling that was reported and so giving an educated guess.

Even the doctors are guessing until they have had a look at the scans in my experience. HSubsequent recover is also a guess as every injury is different.