Sign in to follow this  
Mtv

REWARD OFFERED!!

There is a large reward offered for the whereabouts of a missing lady,

She was last seen wandering onto Norwich City football ground shout incoherently ''LETSHHHH BE AVIN YAHHHHH!

She goes by the name of DELIA SMITH she is well known for being a good cook and a keen football supporter.

It is believed she has gone missing hoping to avoid a very important desicion she has to make.

If anyone has seen her could you please forward the information to :- The Fans, Norwich City, Norfolk

[quote]How much do I get?[/quote]

The statement was always going to be supportive so its hardly a morale victory Dicky. 

Its about what is right for the club - and the poll clearly shows a 6:1 ratio (2000+ votes) in favour of removing worthy, which is a sizable shift from the last poll on here several weeks ago which had a 3:2 (65+ votes) ratio.  Whatever the statistical merits of the two votes the situation has clearly shifted and to be honest this is not a knee jerk reaction, no matter how much the board would like it to be and ''the fans'' as a group, including several interviewed on Look East last night, generally no longer feel worthy is right for the club.  It is not a unanimous view but is never going to be.

Having chosen not to sack worthy (and that is not a surprise) the board have done exactly the right thing in producing a strongly worded statement of support and for that they are to be commended, whether I think it is the right decision or not.

But whether they want it to be viewed as such or not it is a vote of confidence - but done in such a way that it clearly shows the board will not be quickly backed into replacing the manager. Worthy is here to stay, at least until Xmas anyway.

From the clubs pr team a perfect days work.

OTBC

[quote]How much do I get?[/quote]

Your reward is........ to watch this tripe for a few more months.

I am so angry about this statement, it says nothing, it does not apply pressure in any way, and before you Ktf''ers start, yes he should be under pressure already, but is he?

Delia seems to forget the whole Chase debacle and before she lightly disregards the fans she should take a long hard look at herself.

These types of statements have a way of coming back to bite you.

This is my club, this is your club, and I will be a fan long after she''s gone.

She along with Worthington are just the current custodians, and as we have seen , they come and go.

Worthington, she says doesn''t become a bad manager over night, and you know shes right! it''s taken him 18 months to drop into the gutter, and in the gutter he is.

He might pull him self up but I dont want him to try with MY club. Face it he has had his day. Leave now Worthington, do it while you will still be thanked by the fans for what you have done, stay any longer and we/they will completely forget the past.