Sign in to follow this  
pete

Let us pray for a fair referee

Just hoping we get a decent ref for next week not a Lee Mason. Mariner or Mike ? type or any of the others who seem to be incapable for this game. Dean took Newcastle lets hope we get Martin Atkinson or the hated Clattenburg.

Can''t we just bring Webb out of retirement? He was always by far the best of a bad bunch even with his slight bias for the (then) top 4.

I just hope it isn''t a ref that likes the spotlight and featuring on MOTD like Clattenburg. Losing by a stupid decision is always so much more sickening than getting well beat imo.

It has to be 6 weeks since they last refereed at carrow road, so wont be Dean, has 6 weeks past since we had the awful Mason? I hope it hasnt. My choice would have to be Andre Marriner, I had predicted the ref for last 2 games correctly. Could be clattenberg just dont Boo him when they announce him over the pa

[quote user="pete"]Just hoping we get a decent ref for next week not a Lee Mason. Mariner or Mike ? type or any of the others who seem to be incapable for this game. Dean took Newcastle lets hope we get Martin Atkinson or the hated Clattenburg.[/quote]

Well pete your wish was not answered

The appointers have dug themselves a bit of a hole with the removal of Kevin Friend from the Tottenham game as he is a Leicester supporter as '' he may cheat '' because of it, whilst supplying us with Mr Oliver the Newcastle supporter and now Mr Marriner the Villa supporter.

Now I am not saying their decisions were influenced by this fact but by creating the Friend situation you have to bring it into question based on their logic.

Well we got one of the PL minnows who again proved that they like to be centre of attention with iffy decisions.

Alex Neil doesn''t help with his team selection.

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]I would be happy to have an unfair ref as long as he favours us ![/quote]

I think we must be due our gift of 3 points from the ref, before the end of the season.