Sign in to follow this  
Samwam27

The board are useless aswell

[quote user="Katie Borkins"][quote user="Samwam27"][quote user="Katie Borkins"][quote user="Samwam27"]Naysmith, a waste of £8.5m 
 SUnderland have had two shots on target and yet lead 2-0.

Mbokani has failed to score us goals all season, and we only have Jerome as back up (Bamford not even on bench) who is proven "non" premiership striker.

Failure to secure golascorers has cost us again. Only ourselves to blame[/quote]
a) is it the Board''s fault if they back their manager by buying a player he wants?
b) Is it the Board''s fault that Sunderland led 2-0 with 2 shots on target?
c) Mbokani has been our form striker in the last few games and this is a selection decision, not a Board decision
So, struggling to see how any of your moaning relates to the Board.  Still, carry on.
[/quote]

So Bor,

Is it the manager that does all the transfer negotiations.

Is it the manager, that failed to secure any defensive improvements (discount Brady as we all felt he''d play left wing) or strikers (we kept Laffs, Hooper, Grabs & Jerome) and brought in just Mbokani)? Please answer Bor?

The manager selects who he has available (but not many of his targets have been successes this season (Klose, Brady aside)

Posted in wake of Sunderland going 2-0.

We have to listen to your boring tripe on every thread. Still carry on :)[/quote]
FML, are you that dumb?
Manager says to board "I want to sign Naismith".
Board ensure transfer deal is done to suit all parties.
Responsibility for signing Naismith therefore lies with manager.  He has been supported by his board.
We are a long way from the time we lost O''Neil because our board wouldn''t keep with his agreement to sign Dean Windass.  Just thought I''d remind you of that though you are probably too young to know what I am talking about.
[/quote]

Bor 2 things:

Are you obsessed with Naysmith. I deliberately don''t keep mentioning him, and yet you keep going on about him!

secondly, I''m 45 and have supported NCFC all my life. That proves you know nothing and talk sh*te. Too many suppositions from you.

And yes I was around in the days of O''Neil & Chase. I even had pictures of Keven Keelan on my wall as a lad who supported this team. So I''ve been through the thick and thin like everyone else. How old are you out of curiosity and what does age have to do with it anyway

It is nigh on impossible to negotiate a purchase of a player or anything else for that matter if the owner does not want to sell. The alternative is pay over the odds.

[quote user="Samwam27"] How old are you out of curiosity and what does age have to do with it anyway[/quote]
As age has nothing to do with it, I''m not going to tell you. [A]