Sign in to follow this  
Ginja

Us, Newcastle and Villa

We''ve had a glimmer of hope over the last month, but today has shown that we are just not good enough, we are paying the price of not properly strengthening our defence in the summer.
Never mind though, bring on next season, I''m very confident AN can get us straight back up, winning the league and we''ll get to smash Ipswich twice again.

If we can''t pick ourselves up for this game then clearly the quality is not there in enough depth. We missed Klose and Martin today. Two avoidable goals and little to trouble the opposition up front either. 8.5 million for Naysmith? Unbelievable.

I have big doubts that AN would bring us straight back up next season.  Tinkering, mistake after mistake, tactically naive, baffling decisions, shocking in game management - tactical changes and subs.It''s certainly far from the walk in the park that some seem to think it''ll be.

Truth is, all of the bottom four are terrible and deserve to go down. Unfortunately with there only being 3 places for the drop only one will stay up and Sunderland look like they''ll squirm free once again. But that''s what you get for actually having a decent goalscorer in the side.

Just not got the quality ,not had a quality striker all season and no one at the back to lead us klose is good but he came too late .city are a classic yo yo team ,never will survive for long in top flight unless board spend money to invest .

[quote user="AJ"]Truth is, all of the bottom four are terrible and deserve to go down. Unfortunately with there only being 3 places for the drop only one will stay up and Sunderland look like they''ll squirm free once again. But that''s what you get for actually having a decent goalscorer in the side.[/quote]True about Defoe.  But I''m not sure that even if we had Defoe, that AN would play him.  I certainly don''t think he''d start much, if at all.

Looks like Gabby Agbonlahor couldn''t handle relegation and needed to numb the pain.

Aston Villa have suspended striker Gabriel Agbonlahor and begun an investigation after he was allegedly pictured with laughing gas canisters.

According to reports, the 29-year-old was pictured partying in London on the same night Villa were relegated.