Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

9 games 27 points

Maybe it will be like Escape to Victory, and Naismith will go out to show Everton what they are missing out on by miscontrolling several of our crosses into the net.

Everton 4 Norwich 5

The players escape through a tunnel.

[quote user="Katie Borkins"]Maybe it will be like Escape to Victory, and Naismith will go out to show Everton what they are missing out on by miscontrolling several of our crosses into the net.

Everton 4 Norwich 5

The players escape through a tunnel.[/quote]

Love that film, bar all the 1p5wich players. Stallone and Pele on the same team, only in the movies... Maybe we should sign them for the last 4 games. Pele to get the winner with an overhead kick at Goodison, with a last minute penalty save from Stallone.

if by some utter miracle we''re still above Sunderland and Newcastle by the time we next play a match I still think the only games we stand a small chance of winning are Everton and Watford. But then I remember how rubbish we are that we can''t manage to beat Aston Villa who have won only 3 games all season, and take just 3 points from Sunderland, Palace and Newcastle. I seriously think we might not win another game all season - we''ve had our best chances. I know it''s not over yet, but I''d rather prepare myself for the worst and be surprised should we manage to stay up rather than get caught being overly optimistic.