Sign in to follow this  
Well b back

Be careful what you wish for

Seems to be a growing feeling that our manager should be sacked, Canary call and this message board seem to have a growing number calling for his head.

My view is if we sack him our club will be in turmoil.

The miracles he performed last year were there for everybody to see. Had we have lost in the play off final that would have been one of those things and we would probably of been top of the Championship right now.

Could you point me in the direction of the posts on this board are asking for AN to be sacked? Am not going anywhere tonight so take your time and get back to us all with a list!

When your team has got no backbone, no pride, no desire and no idea where the goal is it is pretty hard to wish for anything

I can''t believe there''s many people who have this opinion. Do you think the Bournemouth fans wanted their manager sacked after we beat them at our place?

Tragic performance today, but last time I checked we were still 4 points out of the bottom 3, and our form is actually fairly decent at the moment as well?

I think its some fans who have no backbone, guts, or even fight for what was always going to be a tough season.

Or they''re just trolls :)

Haven''t seen any calling for him to be sacked. Think he had a poor game today though, very similar to the Watford match

If you listened to Canary call and came to the opinion that people want Alex Neil out, then I think I can see what the issue is....

I can''t see hordes of people wanting AN out, but equally today''s performance no one has to be happy about and I''m sure AN is being equally critical in his own way.

To be honest, and without meaning to sound like a ''happy clapper'' or tempting fate, I would want us to stay with Neil even if we got relegated.

He has proven that he is an excellent manager (even if he is still learning) and that we should give him our backing through thick and thin.

Been listening to Canary Call and not heard anyone say they wanted Alex Neil sacked.  All I''ve heard is a lot of supporters frustrated by today''s performance.  Same on here.