Sign in to follow this  
he

Embarrassing

But Bournemouth are Eddie Howes team, therefore will become ''next seasons Leicester'' for the press to spunk themselves over...

[quote user="he"]This is really embarrassing. Outclassed by...... Bournemouth.[/quote]The whining by people like you is frankly more embarrassing..

[quote user="Barclay seats 4849 the 3rd"]Not whining really , is it Morty ,, it happens to be a statement of fact .[/quote]We lose games, it happens.No need to sh1t your pants every time it does, is there?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Barclay seats 4849 the 3rd"]Not whining really , is it Morty ,, it happens to be a statement of fact .[/quote]We lose games, it happens.No need to sh1t your pants every time it does, is there?[/quote]yeh but beating your relegation rivals is kind of a must ;) losing to them normally means you wont play them again next season, and lets face it, we would all rather be playing arsenal and man utd twice a season than rotherham

Bournemouth got their business done andhave reaped the rewards for that today. I fear with our board we will be hearing the same tripe again after the window closes

[quote user="morty"][quote user="he"]This is really embarrassing. Outclassed by...... Bournemouth.[/quote]The whining by people like you is frankly more embarrassing..

[/quote]

Except it''s not really is it? Not by a million miles.

[quote user="iron_stan"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Barclay seats 4849 the 3rd"]Not whining really , is it Morty ,, it happens to be a statement of fact .[/quote]We lose games, it happens.No need to sh1t your pants every time it does, is there?[/quote]yeh but beating your relegation rivals is kind of a must ;) losing to them normally means you wont play them again next season, and lets face it, we would all rather be playing arsenal and man utd twice a season than rotherham [/quote]Shit, are we relegated already?

What I have learnt today is that Mbokani isn''t suited to play as a lone striker. Not a criticism. I just feel he would be more effective playing behind a more pacy striker.

The team don''t try to play football. The will to play football is absent. Not many times there where tre or four moves before the lost the ball. How can they win a game with this attitude? Saw it from the start of the game. It is very concerning to watch them loose in this manner. It would have been more acceptable if they tried. Bournemouth played actually better against West Ham and lost than today.

What is the point of taking off Wes Hoolahan when you need goals?? This was very poor. And what about the poor goals the team let in. This was boys against men today!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Barclay seats 4849 the 3rd"]Not whining really , is it Morty ,, it happens to be a statement of fact .[/quote]We lose games, it happens.No need to sh1t your pants every time it does, is there?[/quote] Surely its how you lose them.

[quote user="he"]The team don''t try to play football. The will to play football is absent. Not many times there where tre or four moves before the lost the ball. How can they win a game with this attitude? Saw it from the start of the game. It is very concerning to watch them loose in this manner. It would have been more acceptable if they tried. Bournemouth played actually better against West Ham and lost than today.

What is the point of taking off Wes Hoolahan when you need goals?? This was very poor. And what about the poor goals the team let in. This was boys against men today![/quote]Wes was awful today, its about time people took off their Wes glasses. It seems like a long time since he really changed a game.

[quote user="iron_stan"]yeh but beating your relegation rivals is kind of a must ;)[/quote]We beat them at home, and have now lost to them away. We have beaten Sunderland, Villa, Swansea and Bournemouth, and lost to Newcastle and Bournemouth.

Morty, I have to say I think you are wrong. That is three unacceptable performances in a row now! I totally agree, an embarrassing performance.

[quote user="morty"]Wes was awful today, its about time people took off their Wes glasses. It seems like a long time since he really changed a game.[/quote]

Not often we agree, Morty, but this is spot on. In a pretty open game, you would expect Wes to make his mark. He did not. Was pretty much invisible, and for me, played far too high in the pitch, almost level with Mbokani at times, so he rarely got on the ball.

He was outworked and outmuscled by aggressive and much fitter Bournemouth players. Poor really, and I would not have complained if he had been taken off at HT.

[quote user="daisy"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Barclay seats 4849 the 3rd"]Not whining really , is it Morty ,, it happens to be a statement of fact .[/quote]We lose games, it happens.No need to sh1t your pants every time it does, is there?[/quote] Surely its how you lose them.[/quote]Still get the same amount of points, don''t you?I''m as pi$$ed off about the result as anyone, but its one game.The level of hysteria on here has just been raised to "teenage schoolgirl"

Let''s be honest, we have been turned down in the last few years by that Next Step in Class players......We are a small club with a very poor board, our funds are limited and we are one of the favourites for relegation........its not embarrassing but the fact of Premiership football, we need all 11 to put in a shift every week, some weeks it doesn''t happen and today was that day, Wednesday we were let down by one player but it''s these results which won''t help us stay up.

[quote user="firststeps"]Morty, I have to say I think you are wrong. That is three unacceptable performances in a row now! I totally agree, an embarrassing performance.[/quote]We would have beaten Stoke midweek had we not gone down to ten men.

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="iron_stan"]yeh but beating your relegation rivals is kind of a must ;)[/quote]We beat them at home, and have now lost to them away. We have beaten Sunderland, Villa, Swansea and Bournemouth, and lost to Newcastle and Bournemouth.[/quote]

That''s the overall view Wolfie. Those other games weren''t today though. That fact will probably sink in after Casualty. But in essence you are right. There''s a long way to go.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="iron_stan"]yeh but beating your relegation rivals is kind of a must ;)[/quote]We beat them at home, and have now lost to them away. We have beaten Sunderland, Villa, Swansea and Bournemouth, and lost to Newcastle and Bournemouth.[/quote]

That''s the overall view Wolfie. Those other games weren''t today though. That fact will probably sink in after Casualty. But in essence you are right. There''s a long way to go.

[/quote]Indeed there is, and once people have changed their nappies they will realise that this is an isolated performance. We battled really well with 10 men on Wednesday, the FA Cup game was a rotated team against a strong Man City, and before that we won three out of four. It was an abysmal performance today, but we''ve never had two of those in a row under Neil. If we are poor and lose in our next two games, and fail to strengthen the squad before the window closes, fair enough.

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]Indeed there is, and once people have changed their nappies they will realise that this is an isolated performance. We battled really well with 10 men on Wednesday, the FA Cup game was a rotated team against a strong Man City, and before that we won three out of four. It was an abysmal performance today, but we''ve never had two of those in a row under Neil. If we are poor and lose in our next two games, and fail to strengthen the squad before the window closes, fair enough.[/quote][Y][Y][Y]

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]What I have learnt today is that Mbokani isn''t suited to play as a lone striker. Not a criticism. I just feel he would be more effective playing behind a more pacy striker.[/quote]

Like Hooper?

We are starting to get too many no shows particularly on our travels. The away record is very poor with just 5 points from the last 11 games. You just can''t be getting stuffed 3-0 at Bournemouth.

At the moment Swansea & us look the most likely to join Villa.

Somewhere we seem to have lost our spark & have become a bit of a workmanlike side. The Newcastle result clearly knocked Neil''s confidence in his methods.

We now have 2 tough home games and will need to win one of them to keep our head above water.

We also need to find a way of playing away to the lesser sides as our only decent performances on the riad have come against the better sides.

So you are advocating a "wait and see" attitude?

If we lose our two next games (which are likely, against Liverpool and Tottenham), then you will accept we are shite?

Thats being reactive.

Proactive, on the other hand, is proper moaning before it actually happens :)

Agree that Hoolahan was poor, but I think the whole team had a bad game and were totally outplayed today.

We never even looked like attacking Bournemouth today and didn''t test Boruc at all. I would probably go as far to say it was a Hughton-type performance where we tried not to lose and hope to nick a win somehow.

The days of having a ''game plan'' and going in to win the game like we did at the start of the season seem long gone. We didn''t even play that well in the recent wins.

Awful awful performance, but we looked jaded, and certainly not firing on all cylinders, from the word go. Absolutely no dynamic play from us until the last 10 minutes or so.

I''m sure it''s not got a huge amount to do with it, but I can''t quite understand how we can be away in the North of the country on Wednesday night, and then away on the south coast today whilst Bournemouth had two home games on the Tuesday and today?!

Not wanting to make excuses, but that seems pretty unfair.

[quote user="grefstad"]So you are advocating a "wait and see" attitude?

If we lose our two next games (which are likely, against Liverpool and Tottenham), then you will accept we are shite?

Thats being reactive.

Proactive, on the other hand, is proper moaning before it actually happens :)[/quote]Yes, I am advocating a "wait and see" attitude. I simply can''t afford the dry-cleaning bill associated with your incessant self-soiling, so I''m prepared to look at the bigger picture and trust in Alex Neil to sort things out. I''m not naive enough to think this is a fait accompli; he has an awful lot to do if we are to survive. And, ultimately, I would rather get relegated with Alex Neil than scrape survival under a Pulis-esque ''results are everything'' dinosaur. I would say let''s agree to differ, but I''m sure you won''t accept that there is any validity whatsoever in my point of view.