Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Torture

Well,  I watched it all and thought we were awful.  We have good players, but as at Watford they looked slow and disjointed and I hope to goodness AN gives them a right rocketing after that dismal display.

You did well to watch all that. I took my dog for a walk after 60 mins. More fun watching him run about the park than the dross Norwich produced today.

First time in a very long while I lost interest and went out after 60 minutes.

I really don''t like the low energy, slow, static way we play to be honest. This season has been very hughton-esque at times. I get sitting in and keeping in shape but why does our build up play have to be so damn slow and nervous? So many needless passes between players that do nothing to attack and don''t move the opposition

apart from a rollicking, he should make some widespread changes (just as Ruddy lost place to Rudd when poor perfomance, so we should actually drop some poor performers back to the bench and start with people like Wisdom, Mulumbu, Lafferty or whatever)

Freshen it up!

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"]You were at the game?[/quote]I plainly saw more of it than you, as looking through the threads, you appear to have been on here all afternoon.

[/quote]

LDC 1 Morty 0

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"]You were at the game?[/quote]I plainly saw more of it than you, as looking through the threads, you appear to have been on here all afternoon.

[/quote]Yes, I couldn''t get tickets, or I would have been there.So, did you go then?

What I don''t understand is we sign Pinto a payer that played champions league football but he''s apparently not ready to play for us? What is the point of signing players in January that arnt ready to play for us unless they are one for the future. We need a couple of new players who are ready to be involved in the first 11 or at least make significant contributions from the bench, the squad needs a fesh injection and hopefully the board have something decent up their sleeve.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"]You were at the game?[/quote]I plainly saw more of it than you, as looking through the threads, you appear to have been on here all afternoon. [/quote]Yes, I couldn''t get tickets, or I would have been there.So, did you go then?[/quote]

Try commenting on the match.  You might then get a decent response.  That was the hardest watch, live or otherwise that I have seen for a long time.   Some good little bits of individual play, but lacking in every department. Totally outplayed in terms of teamwork and it looked to me, effort.    

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"]You were at the game?[/quote]I plainly saw more of it than you, as looking through the threads, you appear to have been on here all afternoon. [/quote]Yes, I couldn''t get tickets, or I would have been there.So, did you go then?[/quote]

Try commenting on the match.  You might then get a decent response.  That was the hardest watch, live or otherwise that I have seen for a long time.   Some good little bits of individual play, but lacking in every department. Totally outplayed in terms of teamwork and it looked to me, effort.     [/quote]You said you watched the whole match, I simply asked if you had gone, I seem to remember you said you had family down there or something?You''re the one that got pi$$y fella.

Brilliant stuff. Morty having another sly dig then backtracking when LDC comes back with another valid and measured response. LDC 2 Morty 0.

[quote user="Keith Scott"]Brilliant stuff. Morty having another sly dig then backtracking when LDC comes back with another valid and measured response. LDC 2 Morty 0.[/quote]I have other idiots on hold, stacking up, can I get back to you later?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"]You were at the game?[/quote]I plainly saw more of it than you, as looking through the threads, you appear to have been on here all afternoon. [/quote]Yes, I couldn''t get tickets, or I would have been there.So, did you go then?[/quote]Try commenting on the match.  You might then get a decent response.  That was the hardest watch, live or otherwise that I have seen for a long time.   Some good little bits of individual play, but lacking in every department. Totally outplayed in terms of teamwork and it looked to me, effort.  [/quote]You said you watched the whole match, I simply asked if you had gone, I seem to remember you said you had family down there or something?You''re the one that got pi$$y fella.[/quote]

Yes I do, but Bn''mth is even harder to get to from here than Norwich is...............and you''ll forgive me for being prickly as far as you are concerned, being as you are most of the time just a bit of a **** towards me most if the time.  You make your bed and you can lie in it. Now, what about the match?

It was the sheer lack of energy that got me.

Perhaps our players just don''t have the enthusiasm & drive that our opponents do.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"]You were at the game?[/quote]I plainly saw more of it than you, as looking through the threads, you appear to have been on here all afternoon. [/quote]Yes, I couldn''t get tickets, or I would have been there.So, did you go then?[/quote]Try commenting on the match.  You might then get a decent response.  That was the hardest watch, live or otherwise that I have seen for a long time.   Some good little bits of individual play, but lacking in every department. Totally outplayed in terms of teamwork and it looked to me, effort.  [/quote]You said you watched the whole match, I simply asked if you had gone, I seem to remember you said you had family down there or something?You''re the one that got pi$$y fella.[/quote]

Yes I do, but Bn''mth is even harder to get to from here than Norwich is...............and you''ll forgive me for being prickly as far as you are concerned, being as you are most of the time just a bit of a **** towards me most if the time.  You make your bed and you can lie in it. Now, what about the match?

[/quote]Already discussing it in other threads, we didn''t really need another one[Y]

Cmon guys, no need to be sarcy with each other, lets  talk about City without scoring points off each other. Dont think it was torture watching City today, was another typical no confidence, no momentum display that is your average 2nd half to the Prem season match that City tend to give us. Seen it all before, nothing changes.Actually they are showing momentum, thats 3 successive away matches conceding 3 goals. Its a steady downward momentum, just as in 2 yrs ago. Alex is still the right manager, but many of these players he inherited, its gonna take 2 seasons or more for him to truly have his own team. Will be a miracle to stay in this division. No matter, Liverpool and Spurs coming up, thats the beauty of football.

[quote user="Essjayess"]Cmon guys, no need to be sarcy with each other, lets  talk about City without scoring points off each other. Dont think it was torture watching City today, was another typical no confidence, no momentum display that is your average 2nd half to the Prem season match that City tend to give us. Seen it all before, nothing changes.Actually they are showing momentum, thats 3 successive away matches conceding 3 goals. Its a steady downward momentum, just as in 2 yrs ago. Alex is still the right manager, but many of these players he inherited, its gonna take 2 seasons or more for him to truly have his own team. Will be a miracle to stay in this division. No matter, Liverpool and Spurs coming up, thats the beauty of football.[/quote]

Games like today need some kind of response from fans/management etc to wake the players up.  We have looked poor in several matches this season and well done to Bnmth for their display today, but this was abject from us today. 

[quote user="Canary Wundaboy"]Oh for heaven''s sake both of you put the handbags away. It''s on every single thread and it''s all rather embarrassing to watch.[/quote]

Yep, every single bloody thread :P I don''t understand why they can''t ignore each other? At least for the sake of everyone else''s sanity!

I''m sure it''s funny for the regulars but this is a NCFC board. Haven''t you few people already said everything you have to say to each other by now? Ugh, let it go!

Ban the pair of them and bor and maybe this could be a football discussion forum again

[quote user="Ricky Spanish"][quote user="Canary Wundaboy"]Oh for heaven''s sake both of you put the handbags away. It''s on every single thread and it''s all rather embarrassing to watch.[/quote]

Yep, every single bloody thread :P I don''t understand why they can''t ignore each other? At least for the sake of everyone else''s sanity!

I''m sure it''s funny for the regulars but this is a NCFC board. Haven''t you few people already said everything you have to say to each other by now? Ugh, let it go![/quote]

It''s not on every single thread and I''ve repeatedly asked morty to comment on the match on this thread instead of trying to change the topic to something personal.   How about you two doing the same.....commenting on the match, I mean, otherwise you''re no better than he is.  

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Ricky Spanish"][quote user="Canary Wundaboy"]Oh for heaven''s sake both of you put the handbags away. It''s on every single thread and it''s all rather embarrassing to watch.[/quote]

I''m sure it''s funny for the regulars but this is a NCFC board. Haven''t you few people already said everything you have to say to each other by now? Ugh, let it go![/quote]

It''s not on every single thread and I''ve repeatedly asked morty to comment on the match on this thread instead of trying to change the topic to something personal.   How about you two doing the same.....commenting on the match, I mean, otherwise you''re no better than he is.   [/quote]
Troll rating: 6/10
Carry on.

And just like a fly around 💩 the third one appears

[quote user="JF"]And just like a fly around 💩 the third one appears[/quote]Thats actually very apt[:D]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="JF"]And just like a fly around 💩 the third one appears[/quote]Thats actually very apt[:D][/quote]So you admit you''re both parasites??  Well, there''s a first.