Sign in to follow this  
hogesar

Snoddy finding his feet again..

Looks like he has got over his injury now with a goal and two assists today.

Of course, to some he is a selfish wolfswinkel destroyer. The facts indicate he was our best player in our relegation season and is finding good form again.

Would probably have him back, too.

Genuinely pleased he is fit and playing well, but let''s not forget this is the Championship he is playing in, not the Premier League.  If he gets back in the Prem amd does well - and more to the point - the team he is playing in does well - he will get my full accolade.

Makes sense LDC for you to change the goalposts, last time you said wait and see how he does after his injury.

Face it, you were, are and always will be wrong on this one.

[quote user="hogesar"]Makes sense LDC for you to change the goalposts, last time you said wait and see how he does after his injury.

Face it, you were, are and always will be wrong on this one.[/quote]Nah, you probably misunderstood him[;)]

Anyone got Snoddy''s number? Someone needs to give him a shout and let him know the life-changing news that he might be on the way to receiving LDC''s full accolade.

[quote user="hogesar"]Makes sense LDC for you to change the goalposts, last time you said wait and see how he does after his injury.

Face it, you were, are and always will be wrong on this one.[/quote]

For me to accept his credentials as a team player at the top level, he has to do it at the top level in a team that is successful at the top level.  For us he made himself the main man - and we were relegated.  But as I said, I''m pleased to see he is fit and playing well - but it is at a lower level than the level I criticised him at, whether you like it or not.

[quote user="lake district canary"]For us he made himself the main man - and we were relegated.[/quote]If we''d have had eleven Snoddy''s we wouldn''t have been relegated.......

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="lake district canary"]For us he made himself the main man - and we were relegated.[/quote]If we''d have had eleven Snoddy''s we wouldn''t have been relegated.......[/quote]

[:D]  Indeed....or maybe we would have had eleven players all remonstrating with each other because only one of them could have the ball at any one time..............