Sign in to follow this  
Keith Scott

Aston Villa, Norwich, Swansea.

Oh, ok. Thanks for the update. I didnt realise it was already decided. Perhaps you would kindly let the club know, so they dont need to waste any time or money in the january window signing new players who might have otherwise given us a fighting chance.

Make sure you bookmark this for your ''I told you so'' thread later in the year! I''m sure you''ll feel just as warm and fuzzy as you did when typing this one.....[Y]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]OP = W@NKER[/quote]Best thing I''ve read today. Spot on sir[Y]

As of today & in the raw aftermath of a shocking performance against a direct rival I think this would be the thoughts of most neutrals. Usually someone comes sliding down from mid table but difficult to see who this might be. Still wouldn''t be surprised to see Watford slide down the table. The trouble is, Newcastle look to have enough to get clear whilst you feel big Sam will keep Sunderland out of the bottom 3.

Hopefully my usual positive side will kick in by tomorrow. Need a couple of decent signings to make me feel better!

I actually picked these 3 teams in posts weeks and weeks back, but always should add "in my opinion". OP you opened yourself up to those replies, next time add "imo" and everything will be alright with the world >.>