Sign in to follow this  
carrow77

3 defeats on the bounce

Stating the obvious we''ve now lost the last 3 games on the bounce conceding 3 goals in each, whatever happened to shoring up at the back, cause for concern especially with some very tough fixtures coming up.....

Recognition of the fact we''re leaking goals and not scoring many either, something needs to change, relegation form

Or, to put "three defeats on the bounce" into context.Man City in the cup - so what?Stoke away down to ten men - I reckon we would have beaten them with 11 on the pitch.Today - fair enough, we were awful.I reckon if I selectively picked a group of games I could put a totally different spin on it. A bit like that season Hughton kept us up and people said "Yeah, but if it wasn''t for that ten game unbeaten run, we would have been relegated.We have 16 games left, 9 of which are at home.

[quote user="carrow77"]Recognition of the fact we''re leaking goals and not scoring many either, something needs to change, relegation form[/quote]Thanks for pointing that out, I''m sure no-one was aware.......[:S]

A usefull insight.

The correlation between the number of times the keeper picks the ball out of the net and the number of goals conceded will be fascinating.

I was working on the basis that over the lat 5 seasons between 34 and 38 has been enough to stay up, therefore 4 wins and 2 draws takes us to 37 which should be just enough but obviously 40 is the golden number!