Sign in to follow this  
0peteddMMyyyy0Falseen-USTrue

If you really want the Board to notice

I suggest for the next two home games you do not spend £3 on the programme, which is poor value even at £2 and do not buy any of the  overpriced food or beverages, which again are poor value.  You are being ripped off, no more I hear you cry.

This will make them begin to think, after all most seats have already been sold via season tickets or the hat trick plan (my mistake who wants tickets for Soton, Burnley and PNE over Xmas) unless Worthless meets his deservedly unhappy end and makes it a happy Xmas.   

I agree ! I''m gonna buy a pie from that big yellow supermarket (not the storage company) and as a protest I''m going to leave my wrapper under the seat. That''ll learn ''em.

As for the glossy pants of a programme - does anyone buy them anyway ???

Seriously though I agree. Give the team huge support but boyoctt the secondary overpriced extras. No canaries babygrow for my new niece this Christmas ! haha

[quote]I agree ! I''m gonna buy a pie from that big yellow supermarket (not the storage company) and as a protest I''m going to leave my wrapper under the seat. That''ll learn ''em. As for the glossy pants of ...[/quote]

I don''t buy the programmes anymore, as I have sufficient "Secondary Loft Insulation" and they''re overpriced, and......well overpriced!

I''m on a diet......so when I purchase a pie from sources outside of Carrow Rd "I leave the wrapper on", so when I consume the "high calorific and cholesterol swamped foodstuff", my alimentary canal doth not absorb the contained lardy ingredients! A sufficient time lapse coupled with the usual bodily functions &, "hey presto!" nil calories and zero cholesterol! ''Top Tip'' and good for your health! "Eat yer'' heart out Jamie Oliver!" Literally.........I also induce self- regurgitation after 14 pints of Guinness, so as to restrict the weight gain & minimise hangovers the following morning.......Works for me! 

If you buy a Club shirt- make sure it''s not the current one! Purchase a 70''s Retro shirt, and therefore you''re not having to keep up with the pack! Plus, if you have the misfortune (like me!) to sport a "Naff" 70''s haircut and wear flared trousers with platform shoes, people will think you''re off to a fancy dress party after the match! ON THE FALL CITY! ;~)

PS, I haven''t got a 70''s style barnet.....pattern baldness is much more ''sexy'' and masculine!.......But the flares and platform shoes are "Good Gear" & the way forward! "Now where''s my Medallion?"

You can take from me good football.

You can take from me goals.

You can take from me pride of supporting a great team.

You can take from me the enjoyment of winning.

But I''m keeping ma'' pies.