Sign in to follow this  
mr footy

Ncfc is ok

Norwich are a ok club doing ok in this league. We have ok owners and ok ground.Players are ok not great but ok.At start of season it would be ok to finish fourth bottom.We are on course to do this, just.To get to next level ie good not ok team is going to take time. Not to sure many fans Ok with that!

I agree. I think the squad is better than Bournemouth and Leicester''s too, but Alex Neil is still learning his trade and is still a little tactically naive.

[quote user="Barclay seats 4849 the 3rd"]Good post ,,,,, but just waiting for Morty to argue with you about it and Herman and Bor to insult you .[/quote]Well someones taken his whiney pills today, hasn''t he?

[quote user="mr footy"]Norwich are a ok club doing ok in this league. We have ok owners and ok ground.Players are ok not great but ok.At start of season it would be ok to finish fourth bottom.We are on course to do this, just.To get to next level ie good not ok team is going to take time. Not to sure many fans Ok with that![/quote]You are James Kent and I claim my £5.

We are who we are, we are where we are and we are limited by who owns us, we are OK and the only way to ensure all these players come here is to pay over the odds like Southampton and Bournemouth do.......

We are OK, we are a nice family club with a transfer/wage policy which will always make life harder for us to stay up, all the more credit to the club and players if we can survive.

Saying all this, I would welcome an investor like Bournemouth or Southampton.....I''m ready to enjoy that next step up in class and if that means turning to the dark side so be it......chance would be a fine thing......

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="mr footy"]Norwich are a ok club doing ok in this league. We have ok owners and ok ground.Players are ok not great but ok.At start of season it would be ok to finish fourth bottom.We are on course to do this, just.To get to next level ie good not ok team is going to take time. Not to sure many fans Ok with that![/quote]You are James Kent and I claim my £5.[/quote]That is a horrible thing to say wolfy, I can''t think of a worse insult. [;)]

It''s a good OP. I''m OK with it[Y]Would love us to be pushing on, spending money on high quality players, but I''m OK with us being where we currently are at. I knew this season was going to be hard from the start and accepted it. I would rather we didn''t have to put up with games like yesterday, but that''s football. Some people need to accept the fact that they support a small club. It''s nothing to be ashamed of. Something to be proud of actually. We all could have taken the easy route and supported Manure or Arsenal etc, but we didn''t, OK.

[quote user="gitto"]I agree. I think the squad is better than Bournemouth and Leicester''s too, but Alex Neil is still learning his trade and is still a little tactically naive.[/quote]

You really cannot be serious ?????????????????????

Leicester top of the table, certain of Premiership football next season and all the money that goes with it and we are in a relegation battle with a 50/50 chance of Premiership football next season. They have a manager with a CV that AN can only dream of.

Get real

And about a 30 year hradstart on AN.

Get real.

[quote user="Barclay seats 4849 the 3rd"]Good post ,,,,, but just waiting for Morty to argue with you about it and Herman and Bor to insult you .[/quote]
I haven''t finished with you yet, you sperm guzzling knob jockey.

[quote user="Inch High aka Inchy.."]And about a 30 year hradstart on AN.

Get real.[/quote]

e for r equals ER

[quote user="mr footy"]Norwich are a ok club doing ok in this league. We have ok owners and ok ground.Players are ok not great but ok.At start of season it would be ok to finish fourth bottom.We are on course to do this, just.To get to next level ie good not ok team is going to take time. Not to sure many fans Ok with that![/quote]

Lol. I''m ok with this post