Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

Klose done deal?

Now that''s good news, loved the question" do you think it was because the mone was too good to turn down ?"

Well done City.

[quote user="Vanwink"]Now that''s good news, loved the question" do you think it was because the mone was too good to turn down ?"

Well done City.[/quote]Eddie Howe would have offered more, but he only really buys strikers.

Wheres the pic of him with Alex holding up the shirt?..hes having a medical monday last time i saw. Link a pic of him with the Canary shirt , only then is it done.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Vanwink"]Now that''s good news, loved the question" do you think it was because the mone was too good to turn down ?"

Well done City.[/quote]Eddie Howe would have offered more, but he only really buys strikers.[/quote]

Quite right Morty lol makes a change for Bmuff and Newcastle to allow any of the rest of the bottom half to sign a player

[quote user="Essjayess"]Wheres the pic of him with Alex holding up the shirt?..hes having a medical monday last time i saw. Link a pic of him with the Canary shirt , only then is it done.[/quote]I am nearly 91% sure this and Naismith are pretty much done deals, and will be announced in the morning.

Could we dare to hope for a hatrick before Liverpool with Haller & Naismith both joining Klose?

[quote user="Indy"]Could we dare to hope for a hatrick before Liverpool with Haller & Naismith both joining Klose?[/quote]No.

Fingers crossed we have a presser tomorrow and this all gets wrapped up ahead of a week of training for them both with the squad!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Indy"]Could we dare to hope for a hatrick before Liverpool with Haller & Naismith both joining Klose?[/quote]No.[/quote]

Naismith yes-Haller no

Morty

"I am nearly 91% sure this and Naismith are pretty much done deals, and will be announced ....

Hope your right,

Is that nearly 91% for both or perhaps nearly 92% for one and nearly 90% for the other. It''s all the same to me but I suspect others would like it to be a bit clearer.

Jealous s c u mmers everywhere. It must be difficult languishing in the Championship and not being able to beat a p1ss poor team promoted from League 1.😁

Yet they still managed to point out Premire league... That must have hurt to have to write!

Very excited about this, it might be the waterfall type signing that Darren Eadie was talking about, couple of other potential signings take not of it and start to like the sound of City better and chose to come here as a result. Certainly if we get Naismith as well its a statement that we are serious about try to stay up!